THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don’t think the regular season matters at all when you’ve been there multiple times and have title aspirations and definitely does NOT matter if you have Lebron (unless you miss the playoffs lol).

like congrats to the Pacers and Mavs and Thunder for doing better than everyone expected but for Houston, Boston, Lakers, Clippers etc. we can all agree it doesn’t matter unless they are cratering right?

I don’t even care much about Philly’s regular season issues at this point. All these teams are finals or bust.

Marcus Morris will come at too high of a price for what is sure to be a rental. He seems very serious about wanting to stay in New York. The idea of a team from California trading for a guy who publicly started that he wants to be near Philadelphia seems crazy.

I never realized he only signed a one year deal. He really bet on himself and it's to his benefit to stay in NY since he's playing great and can get a bigger contract.

Not quite sure why he'd want to stay here, other than knowing that he basically has free reign to be the clear best player and work toward next years contract.

I never realized he only signed a one year deal. He really bet on himself and it's to his benefit to stay in NY since he's playing great and can get a bigger contract.
randle is the only one who got an extended deal there
portis signed a 2 year deal with the 2nd year a team option.

seems like theyll be shopping portis

Not quite sure why he'd want to stay here, other than knowing that he basically has free reign to be the clear best player and work toward next years contract.
I think it's easy for us to sit back and say this because it isn't real to us. :lol: Having to move across country, uproot whatever situation you're just getting settled into in your new city, and throw having a young kid in the mix. It's always not as clear cut for these guys.

I think it's easy for us to sit back and say this because it isn't real to us. :lol: Having to move across country, uproot whatever situation you're just getting settled into in your new city, and throw having a young kid in the mix. It's always not as clear cut for these guys.

This. I already complain about moving into a new place in the same city :lol:

Went from having the assets & prospects to be a "dynasty" in the making... to living vicariously through a team in a whole other conference to beat the Lakers, The same Lakers that just a year ago..... wasn't gonna be a contender anytime soon. #TheWzrdstrikesagain

BIG MAD

Went from having the assets & prospects to be a "dynasty" in the making... to living vicariously through a team in a whole other conference to beat the Lakers, The same Lakers that just a year ago..... wasn't gonna be a contender anytime soon. #TheWzrdstrikesagain

BIG MAD

:angry:
Y’all ain’t ****!!!!

BIG MAD

Are you actually a contender if you know you’re going to lose in the 2nd round to the other team in the same city?

Best player on the team just turned 35 too.

Yikes!

BIG MAD

This is exactly what Lakers fans have done in regards to the Celtics though :lol:

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom