THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is exactly what Lakers fans have done in regards to the Celtics though :lol:

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

tenor.gif

I've never hopped on another teams bandwagon to hope on the downfall of the Celtics... because that would mean i thought the Celtics were good enough to actually contend for something

These years i've just been awaiting the inevitable to be clear

Trading Kuzma after giving up picks to keep him has to be a management demerit... Right?
They needed to keep one of Kuzma or Hart. That way they have one young guy that actually makes money in case a trade ever presented itself. Draft picks don't have monetary value in trades.

Bogdan is 27, is going to be a FA (who's gonna get paid in this weak market) and is a 14/3/3 on 43/37/80 shooting on a consistently bad team... dudes are acting as if they're offering Zion Williamson up

Bogdan fits better next to Lebron & AD, but i promise you if he was a Laker and was under the microscope every game, he wouldn't be getting this kind of praise :lol: .. Somehow he's in a whole other tier than Kuz tho.

tenor.gif

I've never hopped on another teams bandwagon to hope on the downfall of the Celtics... because that would mean i thought the Celtics were good enough to actually contend for something

These years i've just been awaiting the inevitable to be clear

What’s the inevitable?

We got two players age 21 and 23 hooping like all stars and leading us to the 3rd best record in the league

not to mention Kemba locked up for the remainder of his prime

ya we chillin

What’s the inevitable?

We got two players age 21 and 23 hooping like all stars and leading us to the 3rd best record in the league

not to mention Kemba locked up for the remainder of his prime

ya we chillin

If you like it i love it, However there were some other fans who LOVE digging through posts.... and unfortunately for them, the team they were projecting the Celtics to be for the next few years is a far cry from what the Celtics currently are :lol:

When Real Clarkson outplays Canadian Clarkson in a important playoff game.... and Nuggets supporters are left realizing their paying him 3X the amount >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Here goes the lakers organization once again overrating the crap out of their players.

I'm all fro ALA, but Laker fans hate on their players more than anything.
D'lo = scrub
Ingram = scrub
BBBall = bust
Randle = bust

I'm sure the list is longer.

the team they were projecting the Celtics to be for the next few years is a far cry from what the Celtics currently are :lol:

What's the move then? Should we stop being Celtics fans or just just stop watching basketball altogether because we don't have AD and Kyrie?

I don't really understand the "you're doomed" sentiments. Like...it ain't that bad. We're still pretty good.

We'd be looking at a line up AD, Hayward and scraps right now. Neither are a #1 or capable of leading to a championship.

Last edited:
That just comes with having no patience after a decade of almost instant great success.

I was absolutely dead wrong about Ingram though.

Bogdan is 27, is going to be a FA (who's gonna get paid in this weak market) and is a 14/3/3 on 43/37/80 shooting on a consistently bad team... dudes are acting as if they're offering Zion Williamson up

Bogdan fits better next to Lebron & AD, but i promise you if he was a Laker and was under the microscope every game, he wouldn't be getting this kind of praise :lol: .. Somehow he's in a whole other tier than Kuz tho.

I actually like this trade for both teams. Brogdan wants out of Sactown so there's not much leverage they have, I would see Kuz as a decent return. He's having an off year, but I would factor in injuries, coming off the bench, and playing alongside AD and Bron.

If you like it i love it, However there were some other fans who LOVE digging through posts.... and unfortunately for them, the team they were projecting the Celtics to be for the next few years is a far cry from what the Celtics currently are :lol:

Here you go arguing with the voices in your head again.

They needed to keep one of Kuzma or Hart. That way they have one young guy that actually makes money in case a trade ever presented itself. Draft picks don't have monetary value in trades.
Yeah but.... That wasn't the initial plan. This is a pivot which to their credit they're flipping the guy who's value is wildly over stated so credit to them.

'for starters' :lol:

Bogdanovic alone is an overpay
boggy is an unrestricted free agent after this season. hes good as gone

kuz still on a cheap rookie contract

you gonna lose him for nothing or get something back in return besides a second round draft pick?

1578342276065.gif

Last edited:
What's the move then? Should we stop being Celtics fans or just just stop watching basketball altogether because we don't have AD and Kyrie?

I don't really understand the "you're doomed" sentiments. Like...it ain't that bad. We're still pretty good.

We'd be looking at a line up AD, Hayward and scraps right now. Neither are a #1 or capable of leading to a championship.

again i'm not telling you how to feel about your team, however there were others amongst the fanbase who were talking SPICY for years about the "Position" the Celtics were in and how the Lakers were doomed going forward & weren't going to get anybody.

It makes it even more entertaining now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom