THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kuz and rondo for bogey and fox
ill allow it

if anything the team needs a stretch 4
kuz for lauri, who says no first ?
I already did this in the morning.

E5DF950C-95D0-440C-8CAB-32CDCA82538B.jpeg

Kings giving Harry Barnes that deal was so idiotic. They aren't even thinking about this move if not for that deal. Would be a major upgrade and better fit for the Lakers.

Kings need two way players though. Idk what another scorer will do for them. Whole core is full of score first mentality players. This doesnt move the needle for them at all.

Heading towards Suns 2.0 category.

I think it's easy for us to sit back and say this because it isn't real to us. :lol: Having to move across country, uproot whatever situation you're just getting settled into in your new city, and throw having a young kid in the mix. It's always not as clear cut for these guys.

I mean. Yeah and no. If anything, athletes know that getting traded, released, or signing elsewhere is commonplace In sports. I understand both sides. I probably wouldn’t even furnish my place for that very reason :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tried to cook something up for a Marcus Morris to Philly trade and i think it's impossible unless a 3rd team is involved.

Knicks can probably get real smart and get 2 FRPs back with a 3rd team tryna unload a contract but i doubt our FO is that smart.

The way that Marc Stein tweet is worded, it makes it seem like the Kings are ready to offer Bogdanovic and an additional asset for Kuzma. :lol:

Must be a Laker leak to drive up Kuzma's value.

Trading Kuzma after giving up picks to keep him has to be a management demerit... Right?

Kuz hasn't been healthy until the last two weeks, is learning a new role and Javale/Dwight are giving the Lakers 48 minutes of good center play. Easy to see him struggling given all those circumstances.

Trading Kuzma after giving up picks to keep him has to be a management demerit... Right?
nah,
kuz has outperformed his draft selection slot.
way better commodity to have than an unknown late round pick
albeit, he'll have to be paid soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom