THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All Lakers need to do is these 3 things to bolster the bench/starting lineup and the parade issa wrap

1. Sign Collison in Feb.
2. Trade a pkg centered around Kuz/Cook/Dudley to Minny for Robert Covington
3. Sign T.Thompson or Iggy for the minimum if either get bought out.

All Lakers need to do is these 3 things to bolster the bench/starting lineup and the parade issa wrap

1. Sign Collison in Feb.
2. Trade a pkg centered around Kuz/Cook/Dudley to Minny for Robert Covington
3. Sign T.Thompson or Iggy for the minimum if either get bought out.
This is subtraction by addition lol

Collison I agree. Y’all not getting Cov for Kuz/Cook/Dudley
RoCo has no business in Minnesota playing for a pretender. His skillset is the type that should be utilized on a contender. Kuz should be enough to entice an organization that needs a jolt in excitement. Kuz's potential, as well as his hairstyles, is the perfect recipe for re-energizing a franchise that's been on snooze since KG and Sprewell left.

Kuz would average 22+ playing alongside KAT easily.

Hold up they actually reviewed this and said it was a clean block? :lol:

they reviewed it but I think only to check if there was any time left. I don’t think the review rules allow the review of a non call in that situation. Blatant foul that wasn’t called though.

Wizards are using a bunch of hungry G league players. Some of these Vets could take notes.

So we're questioning whether or not good teams are supposed to beat bad teams?

:lol:

Y'all really hate the jazz in here and its ****ing weird
What are you on about Paranoidodo?
That stretch is impressive.
There are 7-8 good wins on that stretch.

Out of the 30 teams in the NBA, JAZZ are One of, if not the ONLY team that could manage that. For the last 3 years they made a HABIT out of putting together long runs of Wins.
Impressive is an understatement.
Curious to see other input, you've given yours.

Last edited:
What did he say that's wrong?

he's right to a certain extent but what does he really expect from a 21 year old playing in his second straight year with an absolute dookie *** team that's really young. i agree that he doesn't do much outside of score, but you gotta let these cats grow into being leaders of a team. if anything, jefferson should be going down Love's road for inspiring nothing but mediocrity

To me the best way to define a “team player” is by answering these two questions:

- would I want to play with that guy?

- do his teammates look like they enjoy playing with him?

the answer is an emphatic HELL NAW to both.

It’s as simple as this- he dribbles too damn much. Nobody wants to play with a guy like that.

yeah... you dont hoop.

tumblr_n7eoyoSTVe1smcbm7o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom