THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iverson has come a long way as a man. He made his mistakes but I think he just didn't know better/had a ton of people enabling him and taking his money. I personally wouldn't call him a POS but I know a lot of people back then had an issue with him and if it's due to things like him chasing his ex wife out the house naked with a shotgun, I get it.
I remember Stephen A was saying Iverson still calls him once a week to let him know he loves and appreciates him and Stephen Jackson said he does the same for him.

I’m a big Luka believer but let’s let him play a couple more seasons lol. I do believe he is showing the potential to be better than Dirk

Oh right I heard about the bm naked shotgun story. I'd always thought it was an unconfirmed rumor because of how no one was really talking about it, not on TV anyway

In today's day and age on Twitter it would've been a much more widely spread story

6CD0AB06-51F4-4CD2-BE3C-AC2D6CA13AB0.jpeg

Time for embiid to wear one of these lolol

who remembers this nostalgia

Tried playing with these a couple times in middle school and I have no idea why/how he ever played with these on :lol:

Imagine comparing a 21 year career to someone who’s played 1 + 1/3 seasons of basketball.

Luka at this point in his career is lightyears ahead of Dirk in his 2nd season.

Dirk wasn’t putting up 30 pt triple doubles and a MVP candidate in his 2nd season.

it doesn’t matter. It’s too early to be comparing and contrasting them two. I can’t believe people even started this already :lol:

What's funny is that Ingram has statistically been neck and neck with Giannis his whole career but it was considered a hot take to compare the two of them :lol:. Same dudes are firing up the player comparison finder for Luka. Go head and cook :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom