THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that last laker game was insane. anthony davis with 8 block. Javale mcgee with 6 blocks in 20 minutes. Dwight howard with 5 blocks in 21 minutes

Kuz honestly has kind of feminine facial features. With his hair and some of the stuff he wears, he could reasonably be mistaken for a WNBA player...

i recently said in the Netflix thread that Kuz got the same facial features as the chick Delilah in the show "You"

That boy good.
tenor (15).gif

standings.png

Good and terrible.
GoodAndTerrible.png

Last edited:
that last laker game was insane. anthony davis with 8 block. Javale mcgee with 6 blocks in 20 minutes. Dwight howard with 5 blocks in 21 minutes
It was unbelievable. It was like the Lakers put on a hoop camp with a bunch of 8 yr olds and decided 'no layups' was in effect.

Pistons never got the message that dudes on the other side tall and long af.

Once Luka can drop the occasional 50 piece i'm ready to say he's better than Dirk ever was.

Once Luka can drop the occasional 50 piece i'm ready to say he's better than Dirk ever was.
Low-key..already. Dirk could never do what Luka doing. Dirk had his own unstoppable talent, but I think Lukas could manifest even more success. Hope he gets away from maga Cuban, but already know they finna give him the farm

Let Luka get to the finals first...Dirk is still that dude and the one Chip playoffs run he has was legendary only to finish it off against the Heat.
The only time I was happy someone was beating my own team. Dirk was unstoppable and he deserves all the credit. Plus LeBron and Wade doing that fake coughing bs was lame.

The only time I was happy someone was beating my own team. Dirk was unstoppable and he deserves all the credit. Plus LeBron and Wade doing that fake coughing bs was lame.

Exactly :lol: and I remember the coughing BS lol. Even Jerry has to chill with those statements with Luka eventually being better than Dirk. How quickly they forget how unstoppable Dirk was at times and he has a chip and the way he did it solidified him as a legend. He was on a mission that playoffs. Let’s see if Luka can even carry his team to the finals...let alone WCF.

Luka is nice but Dirk is STILL that dude. It’s disrespectful.

Dirk is one of my favorite players of all-time but Luka has potential to surpass him.

Luka is only 20 years old and is averaging 30-10-9, and his team is doing well this season so it's not just empty stats.
If he stays healthy and keeps progressing then I have no doubt he'll be better than Dirk.
Dirk was an offensive juggernaut, with an unstoppable fadeaway. I can only imagine how could he would've been in this day in age, as it suits his game better now. Also, what if he played with a coach like Pop.
On the other hand, Luka can dictate the flow of the game, and there are only a couple of players who can do that (LeBron, Magic, CP3, etc.).

With that being said, Luka still has mountains to climb if he wants to surpass Dirk.

He’s already had 4 40 pt games this season and averages 34 mpg

Compare Dirk’s 2nd year numbers to Lukas 2nd year numbers

Last edited:
Let Luka get to the finals first...Dirk is still that dude and the one Chip playoffs run he has was legendary only to finish it off against the Heat.
Imagine comparing a 21 year career to someone who’s played 1 + 1/3 seasons of basketball.

Luka at this point in his career is lightyears ahead of Dirk in his 2nd season.

Dirk wasn’t putting up 30 pt triple doubles and a MVP candidate in his 2nd season.

Last edited:
Damn I remember Iverson rocking those.

As a kid I was Iverson crazy, broke my heart when I got older and found out he was a POS in real life :lol: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom