THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20200107-214647.png

All those game winners sure did add a lot to his reputation as a winner.

BIUPlHFCEAAeepm.png

OB-ST753_COUNT0_G_20120429215404.jpg

And if the Blazers take the 8th seed, he will look even worse on these lists.

It's a team sport 🤷🏾‍♂️. Those guys all played with stars and superstars in their primes. Melo didn't. Was LeBron NOT supposed to win with Wade and Bosh? Was Kobe not supposed to win with Shaq or Gasol?

Also funny how on that list you posted, 2 of the other 9 players were his teammates. Najera wouldn't even be on the list of players who played in 50+ playoff games if not for Melo.

Don't really understand the RJ Barrett shade.

He’s having a historically inefficient rookie season and is currently possibly the most inefficient player in the entire league. On the season he’s averaging 13 PPG in 32 MPG while shooting 39% from the field, 31% from three and 57% from the free throw line. As a shooting guard.

He’s having a historically inefficient rookie season and is currently possibly the most inefficient player in the entire league. On the season he’s averaging 13 PPG in 32 MPG while shooting 39% from the field, 31% from three and 57% from the free throw line. As a shooting guard.

RJ is terrible and so erratic. I’m glad the Grizz got Morant instead of this dude. Let RJ be a black hole in NY. I noticed this with him at Duke but Zion covered a lot of that up.

I feel like the "Historically" argument is tossed around too often. If this is true, what about Anthony Bennett? His stats are way worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom