THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Teachers don't actually get the summer off :lol:. They get like a week break and then have to show up for meetings and other bs
Screenshot_20200108-061530.png
Screenshot_20200108-061632.png
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican is this true?

One of the things that scouts also raved about with RJ was his passing ability. He’s averaging 2 APG and has zero assists in 3 out of his last 4 games.Dude has had some ****ing BRUTAL games for any player let alone a top 3 pick

Some of his shooting just over the last two and a half weeks...

3/12 for 7 points, 1 assist and 2 turnovers in 36 mins vs the Nuggets
3/10 vs Suns
3/12 vs Blazers
2/10 vs Nets
1/10 vs Heat

Over the last 5 games he has 3 assists while having 13 turnovers....

This was the RJ I was expecting. I never understood the hype and never saw what was special about his passing ability. I was confused reading the scouting reports.

I used to know someone who was a teacher. I remember in the summer she just taught summer school and she'd have two weeks off at the end of August every year between summer school and the beginning of the fall semester 🤷‍♂️

Knowing what you did about RJ’s skill set when you drafted him, you couldn’t have surrounded him with a less complementary cast if you tried.
Exactly, front office not giving him a chance :lol: I’ll be reserving judgement for a while. Terrible situation for him right now

This was the RJ I was expecting. I never understood the hype and never saw what was special about his passing ability. I was confused reading the scouting reports.
I thought RJ had tunnel vision in college. I remember specifically one moment where he completely missed a wide open teammate under the basket and he forced a shot over a double team. That ended up losing the game for Duke.

It must depend on the age group, because I have a friend who teaches the 3rd grade and that dude gets another FT job in the summer to stack on his teacher salary.

I don’t think it’s an age thing, just varies by individual and depends on what the situation is at the time. Some teachers really feel like they needs the Summers off to recuperate, others prioritize making more money. My Dad, one of my brothers and two of my sisters-in-law all are teachers and each has taken different approaches to working on the Summer over the years.

I don’t think it’s an age thing, just varies by individual and depends on what the situation is at the time. Some teachers really feel like they needs the Summers off to recuperate, others prioritize making more money. My Dad, one of my brothers and two of my sisters-in-law all are teachers and each has taken different approaches to working on the Summer over the years.
I'd probably have been the same way. No way I can go without a paycheck

Since the NT hate train celebrated Lonzo being placed on the bench... since his return to the Starting Lineup the Pels are 5-2

Zo is at 18/6/6 on 47/44/55 :smile:smh:smile:

🔥🔥🔥 Glad Alvin came to his senses and glued Kenrich Williams to the bench. Also the contingent on here who Swore NAW was the steal of the draft..... he's now at 5/2/2 on 34/34/61 splits so there's that also.....

With the News that Zion is coming back soon Pels gotta make a push. They need another Center in the meantime tho, Favors has been good for them but they can't really rely on his health & Hayes ain't ready yet.

I would Love for them to get Dedmon off of Sacramento, he would fit nice off the bench for them & he has the ability to spread the floor. Etwuan Moore for Dedmon works straight up.

Zo/Hart
Jrue/JJ
Ingram/Miller
Zion/Hayes/Melli
Favors/Dedmond

they could catch that 8th spot out West

I think Knox was the youngest player in the league last season, so no surprise he struggled then. But I still don't know what he does well.

Lonzo Ball still getting the sohi sample treatment :lol:
Dont know what he does to continuously get the benefit of the doubt

classic luke really hates the buddy hield selfish play huh

Benched him at 6:17 in the 3rd after a drive on Ayton which was horrible.. Luke subbed him in with 3 sec left in the 3rd ONLY to bench him for the rest of the game in the starting 4th LOLOL

Why can’t the NBA just institute a PTO system? Players would get a set number of days based on tenure?

Also, I never saw what the experts saw in RJ. He was a ball stopper in college and he’s a ball stopper in the NBA.

Why can’t the NBA just institute a PTO system? Players would get a set number of days based on tenure?

Also, I never saw what the experts saw in RJ. He was a ball stopper in college and he’s a ball stopper in the NBA.

Uhh they get paid regardless anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom