THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the things that scouts also raved about with RJ was his passing ability. He’s averaging 2 APG and has zero assists in 3 out of his last 4 games.Dude has had some ******* BRUTAL games for any player let alone a top 3 pick

Some of his shooting just over the last two and a half weeks...

3/12 for 7 points, 1 assist and 2 turnovers in 36 mins vs the Nuggets
3/10 vs Suns
3/12 vs Blazers
2/10 vs Nets
1/10 vs Heat

Over the last 5 games he has 3 assists while having 13 turnovers....

One of the things that scouts also raved about with RJ was his passing ability. He’s averaging 2 APG and has zero assists in 3 out of his last 4 games.Dude has had some ****ing BRUTAL games for any player let alone a top 3 pick

Some of his shooting just over the last two and a half weeks...

3/12 for 7 points, 1 assist and 2 turnovers in 36 mins vs the Nuggets
3/10 vs Suns
3/12 vs Blazers
2/10 vs Nets
1/10 vs Heat

Over the last 5 games he has 3 assists while having 13 turnovers....
Got three Steve nash cosign and people gassed him up

I know they talked about it but I didn’t buy in on RJ’s playmaking especially not as a rookie.

it was more so he showed glimpses every few games but he always had black hole signs

Regardless of record, that Knicks' team last night was the worst team I've watched all year.

I’ve watched a handful of Warriors games, even a couple without D-Lo and Draymond, and yes that Knicks team last night takes the cake. These dudes that signed with the Knicks this past summer did this to themselves though. Almost all of them could be awesome role players for contenders right now but they either thought they could just show out on the Knicks for a little bit and improve their value, just wanted to live in NYC or they wanted the liiittle bit more cash they were offering. These guys are rich either way, but it can’t be enjoyable being miserable doing your profession in front of thousands of fans every night.

So glad I went to the November Mavs Lakers game
I figured either AD or LeBron would be hurt or load managing for the January game and I was right

It's a team sport 🤷🏾‍♂️. Those guys all played with stars and superstars in their primes. Melo didn't. Was LeBron NOT supposed to win with Wade and Bosh? Was Kobe not supposed to win with Shaq or Gasol?

Also funny how on that list you posted, 2 of the other 9 players were his teammates. Najera wouldn't even be on the list of players who played in 50+ playoff games if not for Melo.
There's a reason a guy like melo never had those kinda teammates. A player like him can only take you so far as a #1 and he was never willing to be a #2. Even now he wasn't willing to come off the bench for a contender which is why he ended up on a desperate Portland team. This kinda thing isn't coincidental. Great players win rings for a reason

The analogy would probably work for teachers. They get the summer off and PTO like NBA players.
Teachers don't actually get the summer off :lol:. They get like a week break and then have to show up for meetings and other bs
Screenshot_20200108-061530.png
Screenshot_20200108-061632.png

Teachers don't actually get the summer off :lol:. They get like a week break and then have to show up for meetings and other bs
Screenshot_20200108-061530.png
Screenshot_20200108-061632.png

It must depend on the age group, because I have a friend who teaches the 3rd grade and that dude gets another FT job in the summer to stack on his teacher salary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom