THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Basketball is basketball and my favorite sport by far. I adapt to the era I’m watching. Players who I think play the right way and are talented are great to watch. Might be different from what I watched in the 80s and 90s, but I still love the NBA.

I can appreciate their talent and skill level, but from an entertainment standpoint...i'm not glued to TNT/ESPN on a nightly basis anymore. College ball has been the bigger draw for me the last 5-10 years. Not saying a lot there either.

I can appreciate their talent and skill level, but from an entertainment standpoint...i'm not glued to TNT/ESPN on a nightly basis anymore. College ball has been the bigger draw for me the last 5-10 years. Not saying a lot there either.

Very interesting. I respect your point of view, but I’d rather watch the two worst NBA teams play than watch literally any college hoops game. To each his own...

:lol: :smh: @ the explanation

"I didn't realize that I had said the word "thugs," but my staff told me later I did and so I must have said it. I meant to say slugs, as in slow moving. We weren't playing hard before, and now we were playing harder. I meant it as a compliment. That's what I was trying to say. I've already talked to eight of my players tonight, and they are telling me that they understand."

f7c0bab1b40d76f755ca85d8576cbc87.jpeg

RJ Barrett with another night of domination

3/10 from the field, zero assists and 3 turnovers

He is now up to 3 assists to 16 turnovers over his last 5 games

Kev Love been trying tell us bout the coach all season :smh:

Other than the media loving him, always wondered why anybody would think Beilein would work in the NBA...He’s an old dude that won with under the radar guys who stayed multiple years in college, nothing he would be dealing with in the League ...And it’s not like he had youth on his side or good staff around him to balance that out like Brad Stevens

The cover up is often worse than the original crime, but people don’t learn...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom