THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect timing...7.6 seconds left...who would you rather have the ball..Luka or Giannis?
Probably Luka.

And I'm a big Giannis fan.

99.9 percent of the game, I'd rather have Giannis. But at the very end of the game, one bucket..probably Luka

Probably Luka.

And I'm a big Giannis fan.

99.9 percent of the game, I'd rather have Giannis. But at the very end of the game, one bucket..probably Luka
What if Luka subscribes to his role model, the school of Bron and makes the pass to a doofus because 'its the right play'...because he was wide open...instead of taking the shot...

Like...

Today

😬

I cant think or a roster which holds the players back as much as the Knicks and Sixers. The obvious lack of shooting and guards / playmakers is just comical.

Frank Nitty and RJ as ballhandlers playing next to bigs.

Simmons playing point guard next to 3 other bigs

What if Luka subscribes to his role model, the school of Bron and makes the pass to a doofus because 'its the right play'...because he was wide open...instead of taking the shot...

Like...

Today

😬
I haven't seen the play yet

I just saw the play. I'd pass in that situation too. Doubled up top. I'm surprised by the double btw. Risky.

Last edited:

Harden has one bad game since like 20 great ones in a row and clowns were ready to pounce. “How can you watch this guy?” Idk dummy, players have bad games sometimes. Maybe check his stats for the last 20 and shut the **** up.

Last edited:

This is why I’d only trade Kuz for Bogdonavic. The Lakers have a Rondo / back up point problem, not a Kuz problem. Even though I think Zo made Kuz look better than he really is, there’s still a useful player there. Not giving up on him just cause.

Same. What Kuzma COULD give LAL potentially in the playoffs is just as good if not better than what you're acquiring.

People overrate the buyout and deadline market every year. In the playoffs you're only playing 8 guys anyway, and given the Lakers lack of current assets on the roster, I doubt there's a trade out there or even someone who hits the buyout market that would dramatically alter their chip chances, which are high to begin with.

Curry been plotting on Giannis for a minute :rofl:

This is kinda cringeworthy. That’s not even a real question that’s some fanboy please come play for my favorite team type **** :smh:

Last edited:

Like...

Today

😬

Dude, you are sick. Like seriously, you are not well. It was a simple A or B question: Giannis or Luka, and yet you somehow integrated LeBron into your answer. I'd tell you to seek help, but it would be useless, because if you went to a psychologist who showed you a bunch of these pictures:

1.jpg

You'd be like:

"That's LeCoward passing to a teammate in the clutch."
"That's LeBrick missing a clutch free throw."
"That's Kyrie hitting a big 3 and winning a championship for LeFraud."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom