THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
White Vince Carter lets get it :pimp:

Meme coverage of Alex Caruso gets more coverage than actual stars in the NBA and then they complain about ratings.

I truly don't understand why the media partners who have a vested interest in seeing the league grow do these things. ESPN more than anywhere drives the narrative of the casual fan and they could and should be doing better.

Meme coverage of Alex Caruso gets more coverage than actual stars in the NBA and then they complain about ratings.

I truly don't understand why the media partners who have a vested interest in seeing the league grow do these things. ESPN more than anywhere drives the narrative of the casual fan and they could and should be doing better.
Caruso >>>>>>>

**** ain't that deep :lol:

have a snickers fam

mjlol.png

Lol the 73-9 team that choked the 3-1 lead in the finals? The same team that only won because Kyrie and Klove were injured? The same team that just lost in the final because KD didn't play? It sounded to me that Warriors needed KD.

warriors needed KD off of the thunder.. if KD stays they were likely to sign al horford and they could still make the ibaka to Orlando trade

And what they got from Orlando they flipped to the pacers for pg13 a year later

but steph was beat up that playoffs from blazers series then thunder series and then the finals.. plus draymond going nut puncher in 2 straight rounds.. and it still took kyrie’s shot AND that block in game 7

Per usual KD was too emotional to think straight. This was the full exchange:

EB600459-E49B-4AA6-88A4-F332C7DE9E62.png

Marc mentions Russ being a 2nd round exit without KD
Perk says KD was a 2nd rd exit without Russ

KD sees that last tweet and just had to respond :lol:

Wonder if Bill Simmons will keep that same energy he had with OKC for the harden trade, now with Houston mortgaging the future for russ

plus Chris Paul seemingly has trade value instead of OKC needing to attached a 1st to offload him, if that’s what they decided to do

Money and media killed the nba. We put so much emphasis on rings that boys selling their soul to get one by any means necessary :smh: it's selfish and disrespectful to the game imo. But i kinda get it, boys don't want to be a Barkley in these streets bc rings are seen as the end all be all to determine if a player was really great. 2 Superstars in their prime should not be able to join the same team.

Wonder if Bill Simmons will keep that same energy he had with OKC for the harden trade, now with Houston mortgaging the future for russ

plus Chris Paul seemingly has trade value instead of OKC needing to attached a 1st to offload him, if that’s what they decided to do

I’m mad you haven’t kept that same energy for CP3. You haven’t called that man CP0 since July :smh:

I’m mad you haven’t kept that same energy for CP3. You haven’t called that man CP0 since July :smh:

he still a nut puncher too, like draymond.. and im glad he’s upping that trade value

that 0 ain’t changing with the thunder.. but he can help with those future picks

Money and media killed the nba. We put so much emphasis on rings that boys selling their soul to get one by any means necessary :smh: it's selfish and disrespectful to the game imo. But i kinda get it, boys don't want to be a Barkley in these streets bc rings are seen as the end all be all to determine if a player was really great. 2 Superstars in their prime should not be able to join the same team.
End rant?

People like Kendrick Perkins can try to disqualify KD’s rings because of the move he made and the players he had around him, but the Warriors don’t have the reign of dominance they did without him. KD on the Warriors was a real life cheat code. His performances in the first two finals were insane.

35/8/5/1/1.6 on 56%/47%/93% shooting

29/11/7/1/2.3 on 53%/41%/96% shooting

Not to mention giving LBJ fits on the defensive end.

I used to bash KD for his decision too, but after those performances, especially 2018, couldn’t do nothing but marvel at greatness.

And I just think about that G5 when KD stepped back on the floor and how completely different the warriors played and looked with him out there. The whole team played with more energy than they had the entire series and looked like they could make a run at coming back. The series probably ends that night without KD’s contributions in those limited minutes. Yet still people refuse to give KD his due for what he did for that team.

Give the man his credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom