THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect Curry and Warriors knew they needed Durant to extend their championship window.

They couldn't rely on Curry moving forward like they did in 2016.

Wonder if Bill Simmons will keep that same energy he had with OKC for the harden trade, now with Houston mortgaging the future for russ

plus Chris Paul seemingly has trade value instead of OKC needing to attached a 1st to offload him, if that’s what they decided to do
You really going to compare the Harden trade to this trade? :lol: Makes absolutely no sense.

I suspect Curry and Warriors knew they needed Durant to extend their championship window.

100%...If your team gets ran off the court in pick-up and you feel like you were the better team you run it back....You don't go recruit, that alone lets you know GS didn't feel like they were the better team without KD.

Skip with the heat today :smokin

1578666796590.png

Perkins so trash
Real clown **** from him. Completely flip flopping like that.

Rockets system is flawed
If harden isn’t amazing we lose
2nd night of a b2b on the road after D’Antoni only played like 7 dudes the night before, against a talented team beginning to hit their stride. That would’ve been a tough game for anyone

Agree for the most part. Brown is a bozo for telling this dude to shoot three 3's per game. Would be like asking Joakim Noah to chuck away.

I barely watch the rockets but I get it now. Hardens got games where he goes 17-25 then he goes 6-24 the next game so he keeps a decent fg %. I don’t mind the rockets winning but that ain’t it man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom