THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In both of those trades you named neither team traded the actual players you named though
Plus OKC only traded Harden because they were being cheap

A major part of the deal was the pick that became Steven Adams, which they thought would be better.. but considering how the lottery played out, they lucked out with getting Adams

And the nets didn’t think highly of that draft beyond the very top so they moved the pick for Gerald wallace.. clippers just wanted to get out of baron davis contract and got burned

Mans is determined to die on that hill

if you’re talking about me,I think it was a bad trade.. all time bad

just happen to not think it was the worst, even recently

I mean hell look at the ibaka trade to Orlando.. Orlando sent dipo and the lottery pick that became sabonis.. thunder a year later use those 2 to get pg13.. and thunder then moved pg13 to clippers for a ton

while Orlando had ibaka for 56 games

this is so dumb. So he cares what other people think just because he’s responding on Twitter :lol: He’s human just like everyone else. He lives this hoop **** and likes to shoot the ****.

I get the wholeburner acct **** but dawg...in 2020? It’s just Twitter lol he just talking that talk.
Everybody ain't gotta have the same opinions as you homie.

My opinion gotta be dumb cause it's not yours? Get off your basketball high horse. You're not the end all to be all regarding any and all basketball opinion.

You don't create a burner account if you just care about shooting the **** on Twitter. You contradict the whole point you were trying to make which is just "dumb." Sit down.

Last edited:
if you’re talking about me,I think it was a bad trade.. all time bad

just happen to not think it was the worst, even recently

I mean hell look at the ibaka trade to Orlando.. Orlando sent dipo and the lottery pick that became sabonis.. thunder a year later use those 2 to get pg13.. and thunder then moved pg13 to clippers for a ton

while Orlando had ibaka for 56 games

You applying Butterfly Effect logic to these trades. I’m pretty sure we can retroactively rate ALOT of trades differently if we’re going to do that.

But who does that tho? If we’re being normal...and we’re simply evaluating a SINGLE trade and not all of the future moves that take place after...The Harden trade is easily the worst trade of the decade.

You applying Butterfly Effect logic to these trades. I’m pretty sure we can retroactively rate ALOT of trades differently if we’re going to do that.

But who does that tho? If we’re being normal...and we’re simply evaluating a SINGLE trade and not all of the future moves that take place after...The Harden trade is easily the worst trade of the decade.

How are draft picks “butterfly effect logic”?

especially when looking at the harden trade which included Toronto’s draft pick which was a huge part of it and the newly drafted Jeremy lamb?

the Herschel walker trade is considered one of the worst trades of all time because it was the foundation for the jimmy johnson cowboys teams

New Jersey didn’t even get 82 games out of Gerald Wallace.. neither did Orlando with ibaka

The funniest **** about all this is Russ just sits back and lets everybody else do the talking for him. Russ got his flaws as a player but in this whole KD nonsense he has went about it the right way. KD is getting over emotional and having meltdowns and he's the one with 2 FMVP's and is the better player. :lol:

Somebody need to tell that boy aye everybody is not gonna like you deal with that **** and move on. It's clear as day this **** gets under his skin and it eats at him. You went to the Warriors after blowing a 3-1 lead to them, people gon have their opinions about it, is what it is.

durant was his own worst enemy with how he handled things and just kept compounding things after the fact

russ didn’t give the media or anyone ammo to misrepresent anything he said because he didn’t say shh and even when pressed he didn’t, so they eventually figured out he wouldn’t

like with bron and the decision and then that big intro to the team, not sure who on his team though that was a bright idea

His biggest highlight is being dunked on by blake griffin
https://assets.sbnation.com/assets/926697/BLAKE-GRIFFIN-DOMINATION.gif
It really seemed like yesterday that Blake was a highlight monster.

Ingram was cooking that last two minutes. It’s aight, we’ll cook him at the end of the game.

I like how you made up a narrative where Russ of all people is calm, quiet and non emotional :lol: :lol:

dude might be the most sensitive B in the whole nba
exactly. acted like kd was his husband that cheated on him so he gave him the silent treatment for a couple years

I like how you made up a narrative where Russ of all people is calm, quiet and non emotional :lol: :lol:

dude might be the most sensitive B in the whole nba

could be.. probably is.. but dude didn’t say sh to the media for anyone to run with.. I mean after all the stuff with Durant Im sure dude got asked a ton and could have very easily said something that could have gotten twisted to form any number of narratives they were eager to run with, but he didn’t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom