THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm saying tho why shouldn't KD talk back against the narrative? Especially when it's coming from someone he knows personally.

we expect every star to be politically correct & never show any kind of emotion at all. After the burners got exposed i don't think KD cares anymore & has fun on twitter talking ****. It ain't that serious.

this KD in a nutshell

Image result for milhouse gif

I'm saying tho why shouldn't KD talk back against the narrative? Especially when it's coming from someone he knows personally.

we expect every star to be politically correct & never show any kind of emotion at all. After the burners got exposed i don't think KD cares anymore & has fun on twitter talking ****. It ain't that serious.

He was responding to nothing though. Perk ain't bring him up. Some reporter I guess was saying to Perk "well Russ couldn't get out the 1st rd w/o KD" then Perk said what he said which was true.

KD was pissed at Perk since SAS said that KD had dinner with his Thuder teammates and KD told them he wasn't leaving then of course he bounced and Perk co-signed what SAS said. I guess KD wanted him to lie. :lol:

KD tried to reverse engineer his greatness that's on him. He didn't see getting the backlash initially or the lack of praise after becoming a champion.

And it doesn't really make any sense seeing as he's basically followed in Bron's footsteps and he saw first hand all the vitriol and criticism he received for going to Miami.

Perk is on the Jump right now talking about the KD situation, if anyone is interested.

The rumblings persist that Orlando might move on from Gordon, who signed a four-year, $76 million deal in July 2018 but who has regressed this season. As our Magic beat writer, Josh Robbins, wrote, the recent knee injury to big man Jonathan Isaac could change this landscape a bit (he’ll be re-evaluated in seven weeks). But long-term, Orlando’s front office of John Hammond and Jeff Weltman must decide whether Isaac and Gordon have too much duplication in their games.

KDs major flaw is he just cares way too much about what other people think about him. He wants to be universally loved and accepted and hasn't come to grips with the fact that, universal acceptance will never happen. EVER.

Must be a horrible feeling to be a master of his craft, a champion and MVP, make 50mil+ a year and still feel like you gotta clap back constantly. Gotta let Twitter go man.

Last edited:
The funniest **** about all this is Russ just sits back and lets everybody else do the talking for him. Russ got his flaws as a player but in this whole KD nonsense he has went about it the right way. KD is getting over emotional and having meltdowns and he's the one with 2 FMVP's and is the better player. :lol:

Somebody need to tell that boy aye everybody is not gonna like you deal with that **** and move on. It's clear as day this **** gets under his skin and it eats at him. You went to the Warriors after blowing a 3-1 lead to them, people gon have their opinions about it, is what it is.
I like how you made up a narrative where Russ of all people is calm, quiet and non emotional :lol: :lol:

dude might be the most sensitive B in the whole nba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom