THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KDs major flaw is he just cares way too much about what other people think about him. He wants to be universally loved and accepted and hasn't come to grips with the fact that, universal acceptance will never happen. EVER.

Must be a horrible feeling to be a master of his craft, a champion and MVP, make 50mil+ a year and still feel like you gotta clap back constantly. Gotta let Twitter go man.

this is so dumb. So he cares what other people think just because he’s responding on Twitter :lol: He’s human just like everyone else. He lives this hoop **** and likes to shoot the ****.

I get the wholeburner acct **** but dawg...in 2020? It’s just Twitter lol he just talking that talk.

yall said he not better than kyrie though.

cool.

kyrie could never post numbers like this. never ever. like, not ever ever. and he was on a booty *** team in cleveland too. couldve been the ultimate looter in a riot. never ever.

I can see where the Magic are coming from, but I wonder how much of a market there is for Gordon.

Perk is like a first ballot scrub hall of famer
His biggest highlight is being dunked on by blake griffin
https://assets.sbnation.com/assets/926697/BLAKE-GRIFFIN-DOMINATION.gif

Considering Harden has been a MVP candidate running for the last SIX years, I think it's completely justified to rail on OKC and consider it the worst trade in modern times.

kyrie played an integral part in winning the only major sports championship in Cleveland pro sports in the last 50 years

the clippers got to dump baron Davis’ contract

the nets gave up the 6th pick for a washed Gerald Wallace because they thought it was a 3 player draft, which ended up being dame

doesn’t make the harden trade good, just it ain’t that easy to say what was clearly the worst

kyrie played an integral part in winning the only major sports championship in Cleveland pro sports in the last 50 years

the clippers got to dump baron Davis’ contract

the nets gave up the 6th pick for a washed Gerald Wallace because they thought it was a 3 player draft, which ended up being dame

doesn’t make the harden trade good, just it ain’t that easy to say what was clearly the worst
In both of those trades you named neither team traded the actual players you named though
Plus OKC only traded Harden because they were being cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom