THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know what line errbody quoting and who directed that video tho
5I5s8.png

I ride for my ******, I lie to my *****

How does Philly loose by 18 when the Mavs are on a back to back?

I get Embiid is out, but so is KP.

Sixers played great in the first half besides three point shooting then came out of the locker room after halftime with zero energy. Ben didn’t score a single point in the second half. Dude just avoided doing anything with the ball or really even being near it most the time.

This fool Simmons took 11 shots.

It was so weird cause he was playing amazing in the first half being aggressive making all the right plays....and then as soon as the second half started Brett had him playing off ball and he was barely touching it. And when he did he just wasn’t trying to do much with it. The Mavs weren’t even playing some shutdown D on him, he just was letting it happen himself.

It was so weird cause he was playing amazing in the first half being aggressive making all the right plays....and then as soon as the second half started Brett had him playing off ball and he was barely touching it. And when he did he just wasn’t trying to do much with it. The Mavs weren’t even playing some shutdown D on him, he just was letting it happen himself.
No no no, there’s a difference between off ball and passive lol he was passive as ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom