THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wing rotation lacks size...but the guys can play. Barton, Beasley, Craig all bring something...and grant can play some wing or mpj.

They’re not bad, just all of a similar caliber. Don’t know how they handle a team with Kawhi/PG or Lebron/AD in a 7 game series. Team is still missing a piece IMO

I honestly thought the Pistons had something with Drummond, Harris, Johnson, KCP and Jackson. I probably had too much faith in SVG more than anything else looking back.

I always hated SVG. He used to look like a damn fool on the sidelines, like a mashup of MDA and doc rivers x10. And he really thought Reggie Jackson was that dude. Shaq was 100% right when he called him a master of panic. He unlocked something in Augustin and Brandon Jennings tho

Denver's playoff "success" last year was admirable being it was their first go round but nothing conclusive. Jokic proved some things with his cardio and production and Murray saved them against the Spurs..

But overall beating the Spurs in 7 and not being able to beat a short handed Blazer team could also be viewed as a disappointment

They were on life support in that Spurs series as well...

Denver's playoff "success" last year was admirable being it was their first go round but nothing conclusive. Jokic proved some things with his cardio and production and Murray saved them against the Spurs..

But overall beating the Spurs in 7 and not being able to beat a short handed Blazer team could also be viewed as a disappointment

They were on life support in that Spurs series as well...

Don't think your best player can be a center and you be taken seriously in today's NBA.

Don't think your best player can be a center and you be taken seriously in today's NBA.
I see your logic however I still believe Philly and Denver can become title contenders. They are certainly some of the few exceptions so again I see where you're coming from but I don't rule out Denver if they can consolidate their rotation

MPJ kind of a wild card too. He really changed the game for the Nuggets last night. Went on a personal 8-0 run (or something like that) and really captured the momentum for the Nuggets.

He can definitely score.

Denver can beat any team in the regular season. Things change though once you turn it into a 7 game series.
tuesday-hot-clicks-booger-mcfarland-espn-odell-beckham-bathroompng.jpg

I don’t believe Milwaukee is as good as their record indicates once the playoffs role around.. Giannis is the only thing I believe on that team

But from the other players & especially the coach... nope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom