THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
His wife better not hop on twitter again or I’ll fry her *** too
antoni after you roast his wife
1579060058560.gif

I remember when people thought Shamet would be a good defender because he was guarding Steph when he had a bum ankle in the playoffs :lol:. But he's in the same situation as Zo and fultz where he can't develop because he's all of a sudden on a contender

Warriors announcer annoyingly whining about Steph not getting free throws and he's not even dressed :lol:

You do realize they are like a game and a half out of the 2 seed right? You talk about them like they are struggling to make the playoffs :lol:

Nah, I talk like they're the 4th or 5th best team in the west.

You talk like they're a flawless proven championship team that deserves this respect. You said their defense was improving and it's still garbage. They're still 22nd in pts allowed. The issues they have with the defense and Harden/Westbrook's wild play ain't changing. :lol:

Nah, I talk like they're the 4th or 5th best team in the west.

You talk like they're a flawless proven championship team that deserves this respect. You said their defense was improving and it's still garbage. They're still 22nd in pts allowed. The issues they have with the defense and Harden/Westbrook's wild play ain't changing. :lol:
I talk like they are a flawless proven championship team?!?

The hell you talking about man :rofl:

#NTExtremes

Brooks was a gamer at Oregon. Good to see him be able to make an impact at this level.

What's going on with Shamet's shot? Geeeezus.
HIM HIM P C H P C H

3 first half 3's tonight. This could be the game he needs to get him out of his slump. Mans is an elite shooter, he'll figure it out. The way he's being used this season as opposed to last year has mattered as well.

Came into tonight 37% on 3's which isn't bad at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom