THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 first half 3's tonight. This could be the game he needs to get him out of his slump. Mans is an elite shooter, he'll figure it out. The way he's being used this season as opposed to last year has mattered as well.

Came into tonight 37% on 3's which isn't bad at all.

I had no idea he was in such a slump.
But gah damn Kawhi's on fire.

Like i said earlier....garbage.
Screenshot_20200114-221058.png

These actually aren’t terrible. Was expecting much worse from UA.

Yeah. You said something like "Because of their past success..."

How you feel about their "improving" defense though?
AT THE TIME that I said their defense was improving, IT WAS. Since that span of time, it has gone back downhill.

Is it really that difficult to use any kind of nuance?

AT THE TIME that I said their defense was improving, IT WAS. Since that span of time, it has gone back downhill.

Is it really that difficult to use any kind of nuance?

Of course it went back downhill. You was acting like that was gonna continue. :lol:

Them dudes don't give any effort on defense, they "improved" for a small stretch. No team with MDA, Harden and Westbrook is gonna care about defense.

Of course it went back downhill. You was acting like that was gonna continue. :lol:

Them dudes don't give any effort on defense, they "improved" for a small stretch. No team with MDA, Harden and Westbrook is gonna care about defense.

Their 'improved' defense was a result of them playing a buncha bum teams.

Hopefully he gets canned after the 2nd rd exit
In his defense Capela had 5 fouls so leaving him out 15game minutes straight was warranted but when JVal was bodying him, he should have made that adjustment 2 fouls earlier.
Then down the stretch he was screwed with Harden ISO and no big in the lane to drop it to OR rebound missed. I bet Memphis out rebounded them by 15+ down the stretch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom