THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, that loss Mavs took to Lakers really did a number on Luka
They are up 20 and my man out there iso on every play trying to “prove himself”
Lebron hurt that mans soul

Can’t speak for all Clippers fans, but those of us on NT agree. He should be playing more.

How's he been on defense? He's relatively smart on offense but I think his lack of athleticism is what holds him back from hitting his true potential, judging from his Laker days.

He was facilitating just fine. His iso centric play will undoubtedly increase as his career goes on, it's inevitable

Not everything has to be a narrative

Like i said earlier....garbage.
Screenshot_20200114-221058.png
look like some regular under armour shoes you see at kohls

Very solid on D, actually.
Yea I feel like you have Kawhi, bev and pg being aggressive in the passing lanes, it makes more sense to have a big guy like him to just stay solid at the rim.

But is that enough to take Harrell's offense off the floor?

I haven't watched the game, but I do see no-floater-having Collin Sexton had 25 on 56/67 splits.

Yea I feel like you have Kawhi, bev and pg being aggressive in the passing lanes, it makes more sense to have a big guy like him to just stay solid at the rim.

But is that enough to take Harrell's offense off the floor?

Somewhat match-up dependent, but I’d say yes, there are times they’d benefit more from Zu’s defense and rebounding than Trezz’s offense.

Harrell can’t play with Zu
Harrell >>> Zu

y’all gon think Zu should play more minutes until he starts to play more minutes

Bet.

How much did the clippers lose by again?
Alot! The grizz are hot! No excuses, no false narratives. Never mind that the Lakers played them 2 months ago when they were just another below .500 squad scraping by.

Like I said though, whatever fits the MLGA narrative...fine with me

Harrell can’t play with Zu
Harrell >>> Zu

y’all gon think Zu should play more minutes until he starts to play more minutes

Bet.
Translation: "Lakers gave up zu for nothing, so if he turns into something more..."

Ehhhh never mind.

Moving on

i remember there was analytics a couple to a few years ago that whoever Harden guards not only shoot better while he's guards them, but they are more likely to shoot. Does that still hold up today?
I guess so... I really don't watch the man cuz I dislike his game.

EB75E05E-B186-428A-A4EB-2942D51EA297.jpeg

Not bad at all. Look like some Kyries.

BF194DEF-909C-4CA6-86FD-18E34D474526.png

Did they really take like two years of Embiid being signed to come up with THIS as the logo though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom