THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harden-Punked.gif

If you're ever in a real situation, never have this posture :lol:

Untitled.png

You said Trae was better than Steph at the same stage and that it was a joke to compare the Hawks to the Knicks. That's why I'm kinda confused

PhotoGrid_1579113871531.jpg
Management pivoted and went in a weird direction in the offseason...They on another rebuild path now for whatever reason and nobody knew Collins was juicing to start the season, tough year all around for em

This the guy married to Steph’s sister?

Yup! Baltimore, CHC Product :pimp:. That’s my lil mans, mans. Congrats to him.

Remember when he was supposed to go to Towson...then Drexel came at the last minute...and then he balled there and hit Louisville then made the league. Crazy come up.

Towson U almost had Frank Mason and Damion Lee at the same time. That would’ve been fun.

Elaborate. I know you weren't a fan of his coming into the draft.

No I came around a bit peep the predraft thread

I think his motor makes it almost inevitable that he’ll be productive but a 4/5 who doesn’t shoot 3’s or protect the rim is ehhh

I really just want to see how it looks

You said Trae was better than Steph at the same stage and that it was a joke to compare the Hawks to the Knicks. That's why I'm kinda confused

PhotoGrid_1579113871531.jpg

Steph was in college at this stage if I recall correctly.....and his 2nd year...he was on a Warriors team rebuilding...and put up similar numbers on less volume (albeit, that Warriors team had better vets/peices in their rebuild)

It is a joke to compare the Knicks talent to the Hawks. The Hawks clearly have building blocks for the future. If you’re using team record this year to dispute that....you’re not understanding how a rebuild works.

It would be dumb to sign 8pfs to one year deals and not have a franchise talent. That the knicks.

Management pivoted and went in a weird direction in the offseason...They on another rebuild path now for whatever reason and nobody knew Collins was juicing to start the season, tough year all around for em
That's cool. I just was legit tryna understand because the story keeps switching up :lol:

If it comes down to the final AS spot who gets the nod for ASG, Booker or BI?

Booker 26/4/6 on 50/36/92 (16 wins)
BI 25/7/4 on 48/41/87 (15 wins)

I think the Pels are going to speed the game up even more with Zion, they're only at 7th in pace right now after being 1st or 2nd last season. Should be plenty of opportunities for Zion and this new 3 point shooting BI.

This would depend on the coaches and players right? If so, seniority is always rewarded in these situations so most likely Booker

Prepare to hear how the Pelicans roster is the 96 Bulls compared to Devin Bookers Roster despite missing two of their starters for the majority of the season and giving guys like Jahlil Okafor & Kenrich Williams prominent minutes.

Kinda wanna know from general thread, who do y'all think is a better fit with this Lakers team, at this juncture, right now, Kuz or RoCo?

I been having this debate with the fam, friends, co-workers, etc and I'm surprised at what most of the people are thinking/saying.

I would choose BI, but I expect Booker based on what I think the masses will choose.

I would choose BI, but I expect Booker based on what I think the masses will choose.

BI is leading the fan vote. So I think it'll be pretty much up to the coaches. Seniority will probably win out. Maybe if the Pels can make a little surge here that'll tip the scales in BI's favor.

Kinda wanna know from general thread, who do y'all think is a better fit with this Lakers team, at this juncture, right now, Kuz or RoCo?

I been having this debate with the fam, friends, co-workers, etc and I'm surprised at what most of the people are thinking/saying.
A consistent Kuz. They need someone that can create their own shot that isn’t Bron/AD. Roco would just literally do the same thing KCP/Green does right now.

Reactions: MVP
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom