THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BI is leading the fan vote. So I think it'll be pretty much up to the coaches. Seniority will probably win out. Maybe if the Pels can make a little surge here that'll tip the scales in BI's favor.

I'm surprised. I would have expected Booker to be the "sexier" pic for casual fans. BI deserves it more IMO.

A consistent Kuz. They need someone that can create their own shot that isn’t Bron/AD. Roco would just literally do the same thing KCP/Green does right now.
Let's say the Lakers already know Collison is coming in Feb. Doesn't he solve that problem, considering Collison is above average at not only creating his own shot but a threat at the PNR? If Collison is coming, do you think Kuz still the better fit playing alongside AD and Lebron in crunch time than RoCo?

Let's say the Lakers already know Collison is coming in Feb. Doesn't he solve that problem, considering Collison is above average at not only creating his own shot but a threat at the PNR? If Collison is coming, is Kuz still the better fit playing alongside AD and Lebron in crunch time than RoCo?

Roco adds literally nothing that they don’t already have. Like I just don’t think there’s any point in moving pieces or disrupting what they have just for the sake of having him.
And I’d still rather have Kuz even if they get Collison, he’s coming off the bench and the bench has no creators.

Let's say the Lakers already know Collison is coming in Feb. Doesn't he solve that problem, considering Collison is above average at not only creating his own shot but a threat at the PNR? If Collison is coming, do you think Kuz still the better fit playing alongside AD and Lebron in crunch time than RoCo?

GIve it up Whip... We not trading Kuz for Covington bruh

Harden-Punked.gif

nah. james looks big and strong, even right there. he just a chill dude. if Genuwine wanted smoke for real, i feel like james would oblige. youngin was just tryna show off expecting nothing to happen in return. he not really bout that life.

nah. james looks big and strong, even right there. he just a chill dude. if Genuwine wanted smoke for real, i feel like james would oblige. youngin was just tryna show off expecting nothing to happen in return. he not really bout that life.

Brah how u gunna push sumone and barely move Dem.

Roco adds literally nothing that they don’t already have. Like I just don’t think there’s any point in moving pieces or disrupting what they have just for the sake of having him.
And I’d still rather have Kuz even if they get Collison, he’s coming off the bench and the bench has no creators.
We'll just have to agree to disagree man. Collison is a "creator." KCP has shown flashes of being a much better "creator" this year than in year's past. Caruso is definitely a playmaker. Offense and scoring is not the problem, contrary to what the media makes it out to be. We all know in Game 7, the offense gonna be Lebron and AD. How are the other 3 guys on the floor going to play alongside the Big 2 when it counts most and you have to get stops, make the right plays, and be mistake-free?

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for Kuz. Always have been. But the fact that he's on the "trade block" once again is not a good sign.

Lakers have max 2 playmakers Bron and every 5th game when good Rondo steps up. Vogel for whatever reason doesn't trust Caruso as much as he should and when KCP does anything besides shoot, it usually ends in disaster.

Kuz needs to figure out how to play off Bron and AD in crunch time, he hasn't had many reps and again Rondo is usually out there dribbling for 18 seconds when he's 'leading' the 2nd unit. Collision should help tremendously in that aspect if he signs.

Robert Covington ain't moving the needle seeing as his shooting has fell off and his defense has slipped as well.

If you're ever in a real situation, never have this posture :lol:

Untitled.png

this how all ****** in hs scrap. and say 'hit me first, i dare you to touch me'

its a joke really.

side note..don't be out here with the fisticuffs, we're grown and if things go bad, consequences are real....but....if ever you see that confrontation is unavoidable, and a fight is inevitable no matter what....ALWAYS swing first. Never underestimate your opp.

This has been a life lesson by Freeze.

tenor.gif

No I came around a bit peep the predraft thread

I think his motor makes it almost inevitable that he’ll be productive but a 4/5 who doesn’t shoot 3’s or protect the rim is ehhh

I really just want to see how it looks
I don't think this is the first time you've said Zion wasn't a rim protector. Exactly what are you basing this on? His height? Cuz there's plenty of video evidence that shows Zion can protect the rim.

:lol: @ Genuine...

when KCP does anything besides shoot, it usually ends in disaster.

Robert Covington ain't moving the needle seeing as his shooting has fell off and his defense has slipped as well.
KCP only getting better at that PNR with Dwight on the 2nd unit. So good that they ran the same play 3 times in a row last game lol. I ain't eem worried bout KCP. My dude has proven he tryna win.

RoCo playing on a sorry *** squad rn but his steals and blocks have actually been better in Min than Phi. You put him on a better team and he becomes even more productive because of his attributes. He without a doubt moves the needle cause he fills a major need, Wing Defender.

We shall see tho...for all we know we end up standing pat and give Kuz a whole 'nother year to prove he can find his role on a championship team.

Last edited:
Lakers have max 2 playmakers Bron and every 5th game when good Rondo steps up. Vogel for whatever reason doesn't trust Caruso as much as he should and when KCP does anything besides shoot, it usually ends in disaster.

Kuz needs to figure out how to play off Bron and AD in crunch time, he hasn't had many reps and again Rondo is usually out there dribbling for 18 seconds when he's 'leading' the 2nd unit. Collision should help tremendously in that aspect if he signs.

caruso can def run the offense if given the chance
as for kcp, to be fair. that screen and roll/lob play off a double screen with DH works like 80% of the time but i dont really trust him to initiate an offense...**** i dont know if i trust the ball in his hands on a 1 man breakaway

no thanks to covington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom