THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harden is equally as selfish as russ. Don't know how people can't see that. He had his worst game of the season, has been garbage over the past 5 and somehow russ takes all the blame. He just got fathered by Ja in a game russ didn't even play. Narratives are crazy
I think they're 2 sides of the same glory chasing coin but Harden's style somehow contributes to winning more.
And like MVP MVP said he's less abrasive than Russ, so people, including me I'll admit, overlook it.

NBA stars of this generation are diva ish and unlikeable, Kyrie more so than most.

Victor Oladipo, Klay off the top of my head stand out as the more likeable stars. Wish more dudes was like em

This could be a fit from the 90s or Blade.

Oubre fits that JJ quote. ***** loves league fits :lol:. Dwayne Bacon too.

Kuzma is really Big Clarkson in every sense of the world. Man went FULL Hollywood. Them light skin young Lakers get on that Hollywood scene, start getting free Fear Of God clothes and link with Jerry Lorenzo, date a Jenner or something...and are never the same :lol:

in the context of the quote I don’t think Kuz and oubre apply.

oubre plays hard af every night. It’s just in Phoenix. He got paid and his production has improved.

Kuz is Hollywood for sure but he made a conscious effort to change is mechanics to help improve his shooting. Because he cares.

JJ sounding old.

We all know Russ got his flaws but I can't wait for Harden stans to only blame Russ when they lose in the playoffs. Harden has shot TERRIBLE in the playoffs just like Russ. Turn the ball over A LOT just like Russ and yet he pushed his front office to trade for him because he wants to play with his BFF instead of winning.

The idea that players can’t multitask is crazy

seen it first hand with Kelly Oubre. Players can both care about their fits and hoop at the same time
Or not care an insane amount about winning. Some dudes play to get paid and the rest is ancillary.

"Hollywood Kuz" makes all kinds of sense with his prolific pre- and post-game performances on IG

So disappointed in his performance last night. I think I'm done with him. Starting to get frustrated with his lack of recognition on the court. He ain't the piece.

Dude needs some new scenery so he can focus on being less of an attention seeking you-know-what.

We all know Russ got his flaws but I can't wait for Harden stans to only blame Russ when they lose in the playoffs. Harden has shot TERRIBLE in the playoffs just like Russ. Turn the ball over A LOT just like Russ and yet he pushed his front office to trade for him because he wants to play with his BFF instead of winning.

There’s a huge efficiency gap in the playoffs between Harden and Russ. Like, it’s not even close :lol:. Without KD...Russ shoots like 37% in the playoffs...and hasn’t won a damn series yet.

Harden done been to the WCF multiple times. Stop trying to compare the two. Harden got his flaws...but comparing him to Russ hasn’t and will never be it.

There’s a huge efficiency gap in the playoffs between Harden and Russ. Like, it’s not even close :lol:. Without KD...Russ shoots like 37% in the playoffs...and hasn’t won a damn series yet.

Harden done been to the WCF multiple times. Stop trying to compare the two. Harden got his flaws...but comparing him to Russ hasn’t and will never be it.

Easyyy

Kelly oubre is the face of league fits and I saw first hand how hard he works. Most of the league works hard as hell. Just because they care abt what they wear doesn’t change that lol

Of course. JJ sound old and grumpy. And part of it is he’s playing for a losing team with young guys. But there is SOME truth to it. It doesn’t apply to all. But those are the faces.

Kelly oubre is the face of league fits and I saw first hand how hard he works. Most of the league works hard as hell. Just because they care abt what they wear doesn’t change that lol

A good amount of NBA players, including all-stars and HOFers have been fashion-conscious going back to the 70s. Clyde Frazier was known for how he dressed. You had Magic and Isaiah wearing big-*** fur coats in the 80s and stuff like that. Just because IG didn’t exist, does change the fact that a lot of pro athletes have been all about looking fly off-field/off-court.

Yea Harden asked for all of this. No sympathy whatsoever especially giving all his choking in the postseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom