THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who dares try to compare Prime Harden to Prime Kobe......lmao

Kobe's SKILL SET and FOOTWORK and ABILITY TO RELY ON MULTIPLE GO-TO MOVES, and POST OFFENSE, and POST DEFENSE, and ONE-ON-ONE ON BALL DEFENSE, and Playoff Success is hands down what separates the Elite HOF class (Kobe) to those who can, well, make it to the hall by simply just scoring points (also see TMac and Carmelo)

Where you get these numbers from? Some impressive Rounding you’re doing there.

78400042-7893-4A39-B3BA-B6EDF62DD98C.jpeg

And you’re comparing Russ ONE first round and our series....to Harden multiple rounds in the playoffs. Huge difference

What's the difference between .388 and 39? You playing dumb now. I rounded up for Harden too. Both of these dudes have shot terrible and turned the ball over a lot in the playoffs. Harden has just been slightly better.

Can someone post Harden's all-time shot chart?

All my guy's shots are either outside the 3pt line or inside the paint on floaters. Dude an all time scorer with ZERO mid range skills lol

Nah that's complete BS :lol:. Yall will ride for that man regardless of anything. Look at the excuse wavycrocket wavycrocket just made for him :smh:. I've seen you point out his flaws every now and then but it's hella muted compared to the slobbing. Ironically it's the actual rockets fans that have cooled on him more than the rest of yall

I’ve pointed they should run a more traditional offense. I’ve said he bails out teams with step back 3s. I don’t think they’re contenders either.
There are things #yall don’t appreciate about his game and that’s cool.

he’s going to go down as the Karl Malone of his generation. I get it.

Nah that's complete BS :lol:. Yall will ride for that man regardless of anything. Look at the excuse wavycrocket wavycrocket just made for him :smh:. I've seen you point out his flaws every now and then but it's hella muted compared to the slobbing. Ironically it's the actual rockets fans that have cooled on him more than the rest of yall

HOU$TON HOU$TON is the only one I've seen keep it 1k on him.

I feel like every celebrity dyes their head blonde and shaves their head like Kuzma before they head south :lol:

This dude really thinks he's a Dennis Rodman to LeBron and AD's Jordan and Pippen with his colorful hair styles. When in fact he's closer to a Bill Wennington.

For as much as Dantoni helped Hardens game, he also kind of ruined it. People don’t understand how much greater Harden can be if he just cuts the ******** shot attempts.

I’ve pointed they should run a more traditional offense. I’ve said he bails out teams with step back 3s. I don’t think they’re contenders either.
There are things #yall don’t appreciate about his game and that’s cool.

he’s going to go down as the Karl Malone of his generation. I get it.

Why not?

Anyone who dares try to compare Prime Harden to Prime Kobe......lmao

Kobe's SKILL SET and FOOTWORK and ABILITY TO RELY ON MULTIPLE GO-TO MOVES, and POST OFFENSE, and POST DEFENSE, and ONE-ON-ONE ON BALL DEFENSE, and Playoff Success is hands down what separates the Elite HOF class (Kobe) to those who can, well, make it to the hall by simply just scoring points (also see TMac and Carmelo)

Been tryna tell em this for years. Play off ball, be a threat to score from all over the court, diversify your game and play defense. But they say things like.. nobody plays off ball besides Steph (and Kobe) anyway. Two guys who just happen to have 8 rings to Harden's 0. They only listen to blog boys so maybe this will register

I know Teague is from Atlanta and there's a need for a backup PG to Trae, but is he going to be happy playing for one of the worst teams in league at his age? I imagine he could explore the buy-out market if he wants.

I know Teague is from Atlanta and there's a need for a backup PG to Trae, but is he going to be happy playing for one of the worst teams in league at his age? I imagine he could explore the buy-out market if he wants.

Teague is from Indianapolis. But he a former Prime Hawk :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom