THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya except the difference between Luka and Caruso is that Luka is actually good.

**** if Caruso avg a 30 pt triple double I’d say he’s good too

I was joking but since you went there... If a white player "that's not good" is getting extra attention, the same would happen to a white player that actually is. You making the point.

EOc38_GXkAAkodk

It’s actually one of the most devastating off-hand injuries of all time. My guess is that he defies the odds and makes it back onto the court sometime in the next year or so.

#Underdog
He ain’t even got it wrapped in toilet paper no more

He doing birdman handrubs, clapping, and dapping his daughter

Nobody giving Steph the Kawhi treatment though

It’s actually one of the most devastating off-hand injuries of all time. My guess is that he defies the odds and makes it back onto the court sometime in the next year or so.

#Underdog

I remember dudes were acting like he was on his deathbed when he got injured :lol:

swap kuzma with BI in the AD trade and i firmly believe kuzma is the one balling out and BI is on the trade block (the lebron effect)

if fultz is still in philly now, he still has the yipps and looking like he's about to be hit head on by a freight train instead of showing promise and potential.

change of jerseys and scenery did both players well. both are not cases of the former team missing on talent. (like this thread would suggest) IMO

Last edited:
swap kuzma with BI in the AD trade and i firmly believe kuzma is the one balling out and BI is on the trade block (the lebron effect)

if fultz is still in philly now, he still has the yipps and looking like he's about to be hit head on by a freight train instead of showing promise and potential.

change of jerseys and scenery did both players well. both are not cases of the former team missing on talent. (like this thread would suggest) IMO
Nah.

He was doing this last yr too before the injury.

Kuz has a few breakout games here and there but BI can get to the cup at will. He would run the 2nd units and his improved 3pt shooting would be deadly next to Bron.

Zo and kuz have always had great chemistry and the pelicans play at a higher pace so he would be putting up bigger numbers, but not what BI is doing now.

Nah.

He was doing this last yr too before the injury.

Kuz has a few breakout games here and there but BI can get to the cup at will. He would run the 2nd units and his improved 3pt shooting would be deadly next to Bron.

Zo and kuz have always had great chemistry and the pelicans play at a higher pace so he would be putting up bigger numbers, but not what BI is doing now.
i never said that kuzma would be doing what BI is doing exactly. i just said kuzma would be balling and ingram would be currently on the lakers trade block.

surely you dont believe that ingram is doing what he is doing now if he's a laker? and you cant believe that ingram is avg 25 a game if he's a laker now?

Last edited:
Ingram is, and has always been a faaaaaaaaar better prospect than Kuz :lol:. Kuz was just grown and ready to produce...but has obvious flaws to his game and a low ceiling.

Brandon Ingram is living up to his potential in the right situation. This is why he was the #2 pick. It takes time with some.

Anyway....another WIN for the good guys :pimp:. One time for thrill. East side **** :pimp:

Ingram is, and has always been a faaaaaaaaar better prospect than Kuz :lol:. Kuz was just grown and ready to produce...but has obvious flaws to his game and a low ceiling.

Brandon Ingram is living up to his potential in the right situation. This is why he was the #2 pick. It takes time with some.

Anyway....another WIN for the good guys :pimp:. One time for thrill. East side **** :pimp:

my comment never suggested that kuzma was better than ingram or vice versa. my comment is about fit, opportunity and having to play with lebron in the lineup. historically, all players that play with lebron outside of kyrie and currently ad experience some drop off in statistics. this can be slight or drastic. in the case of bosh and love, the drop off was drastic

you said it right "Brandon Ingram is living up to his potential in the right situation. " which is exactly my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom