THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20200116-224759.png

i had to look who Kelsey Plum was and why she was being quoted. Two #1 picks from Washington. I respect that.

I don’t think anyone could have predicted BI to be a deadeye volume 3 point shooter.

He did shoot 41% in college on 5.6 attempts.....and always had a soft touch.

Once he got comfortable taking and making nba 3s....it could be reasonable to think if he reached potential...he’d be a high 30s guy on good volume.

There was an article I read a week ago that talked about how Brandon Ingram is excelling playing out of position (at the 4) because of matchup exploitations.

If true it will be interesting what happens when Zion comes back and he goes back to the 3.

It’s going to be hilarious to watch treat Giannis definitely than they did Beta Boys if he joins the Warriors. All because they’re a lottery team versus a 73-9 team.

Got to love semantics

I mean, technically, we can imagine how good they can be lol they literally had KD the last three years so it's nothing new or nothing to get excited about.

BI best position always been 4 which is why it was hard to see him and Lebron excelling together.

He’ll struggle a little bit when Zion comes back and he has to play more minutes at the 3 but it won’t be that dramatic.

Zion at the 5 with BI at the 4 gunna be fun.

Certainly one of these playoff teams are trading for d rose right? Look at what Clarkson has done for Utah. Even if he becomes unplayable in the playoffs, he’s giving them quality minutes in all these regular season games, compared to a team like the Rockets playing only 7 dudes in January

It would really depend on what they do by the deadline. I had them as a 7th seed in preseason but if they decide to trade Steven Adams and Galo, then a slide is iminent. CP3 proves his worth and that he still got it, if the trade happens, I can see Cp3 load managing at the later half of the season.

That being said, I think Galo is most likely out, I think Steven Adams will be easier to move during the summer as he will be an expiring contract.

Galo is the only player they need to move this year because of his pending free agency.

i thought they would 100% be in to trade Gallo but idk if a small market team who's spent a lot of money over the past few years is just gonna punt a playoff spot. they have enough future picks that they could afford to make the playoffs and still be on track for a rebuild.

If the Pels can get that 8 spot...bruh the feels that will be had in a Lakers vs Baby Lakers playoff series.

Certainly one of these playoff teams are trading for d rose right? Look at what Clarkson has done for Utah. Even if he becomes unplayable in the playoffs, he’s giving them quality minutes in all these regular season games, compared to a team like the Rockets playing only 7 dudes in January
Really want the Cs to trade for him. He would be absolutely perfect off the bench.

I need us to just trade back for Covington, Dario and TJ on top of our main core of players we already have and I might be happy with the team again. Trading back for even one of these guys or JJ would bring some much needed juice back to the team again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom