THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
82840847_3329097613785406_8644889046444670976_o.jpg

Pelicans 10-4 in their last 14, Zion back in less than a week and have the easiest schedule remaining in the West :pimp:

Unfortunately for them, the Grizzlies who are currently holding the 8th spot are even hotter, having won 6 in a row and 8 of their last 10.

Unfortunately for them, the Grizzlies who are currently holding the 8th spot are even hotter, having won 6 in a row and 8 of their last 10.

I’m cool with the Grizz making it too. I just don’t wanna see the Spurs or Blazers in that spot. Unless the Blazers at least have Nurkic and everybody back by then and can make things interesting in the first round.

Thats literally not true at all. In fact for most of us, '13 was one of our favorite yrs because of how dope kobe was. and every game was a battle, but he was determined to get us to the playoffs, by any means necessary. Gave us everything. Dantoni offense had everyone playing well. Nick young. Wes Johnson. all of them. And we made the playoffs. Lost kobe and got swept 1st round by the spurs lol, but still.

Dantoni helped make our fragmented roster play well and score a lot and win.

kobe fans are still pushing this narrative? STOP IT. This is ridiculous and he was trash.

The Lakers were top-2 title favorites that year but they were complete trash because that clown didn't want to pass the ball. This was literally in plain view. Maybe you should go watch the game vs. GSW early in the season when that loser took 41 shots (and shot terribly but that is needless to say because it is kobe bryant we are talking about) while Dwight/Nash/Pau took 8/8/11 shots.

Don't try to lie again and blame it on injuries. Injuries weren't the problem with that team. I just explained to you above what the problem was, weather injured or healthy, it was the same one problem.

Still in denial? How about this:

The Lakers are top-2 title favorites this year and have faced just as many injuries as that 2012-2013 Lakers team. Why are they still steamrolling the competition? Why is Dwight Howard playing better at age 34 than he was at age 27?

The facts and evidence are insurmountable yet you tell push this narrative that "he was determined to get us to the playoffs, by any means necessary. Gave us everything." Yeah, and kanye west dresses good.

I don't know how kobe fans aren't overwhelmingly embarrassed by their blatant lies and complete disregard for their eyes' vision.

What's next?

"kyrie irving was such a killer competitor that he was determined to get the 2020 nets to the playoffs by any means necessary that he gave us everything before he broke his knee" ????

No, he's ****ing trash, just like Bryant, just like Harden.

kobe fans are still pushing this narrative? STOP IT. This is ridiculous and he was trash.

The Lakers were top-2 title favorites that year but they were complete trash because that clown didn't want to pass the ball. This was literally in plain view. Maybe you should go watch the game vs. GSW early in the season when that loser took 41 shots (and shot terribly but that is needless to say because it is kobe bryant we are talking about) while Dwight/Nash/Pau took 8/8/11 shots.

Don't try to lie again and blame it on injuries. Injuries weren't the problem with that team. I just explained to you above what the problem was, weather injured or healthy, it was the same one problem.

Still in denial? How about this:

The Lakers are top-2 title favorites this year and have faced just as many injuries as that 2012-2013 Lakers team. Why are they still steamrolling the competition? Why is Dwight Howard playing better at age 34 than he was at age 27?

The facts and evidence are insurmountable yet you tell push this narrative that "he was determined to get us to the playoffs, by any means necessary. Gave us everything." Yeah, and kanye west dresses good.

I don't know how kobe fans aren't overwhelmingly embarrassed by their blatant lies and complete disregard for their eyes' vision.

What's next?

"kyrie irving was such a killer competitor that he was determined to get the 2020 nets to the playoffs by any means necessary that he gave us everything before he broke his knee" ????

No, he's ****ing trash, just like Bryant, just like Harden.
NL8xV6.gif

Not today Jesus, NOT TODAY :lol:

I lowkey need OKC to start sliding so the Pels have a shot at 7th :emoji_sweat_smile:

This team has some really impressive wins so far and have been missing 2-3 of their top 6 players for all of them.

I would love to see them first round against some of these other young squads

Not today Jesus, NOT TODAY :lol:

I lowkey need OKC to start sliding so the Pels have a shot at 7th :emoji_sweat_smile:

This team has some really impressive wins so far and have been missing 2-3 of their top 6 players for all of them.

I would love to see them first round against some of these other young squads

It would really depend on what they do by the deadline. I had them as a 7th seed in preseason but if they decide to trade Steven Adams and Galo, then a slide is iminent. CP3 proves his worth and that he still got it, if the trade happens, I can see Cp3 load managing at the later half of the season.

That being said, I think Galo is most likely out, I think Steven Adams will be easier to move during the summer as he will be an expiring contract.

Galo is the only player they need to move this year because of his pending free agency.

I don’t think anyone could have predicted BI to be a deadeye volume 3 point shooter.

He was actually known for his shot as a prospect. That's why there was always a debate for the Sixers to pick Ingram over Simmons, it was because of his shot. Then he entered the NBA and his shot seemed to have disappeared, his form this year is very different than the previous years, it might have been an adjustment period his last couple of years. But he always had a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom