THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose would be good on the bench of any contender, aside from the Clippers, where I don't know he would get the minutes.
The only problem with Rose is that the last time he played the 82nd game of the season was in 2014-15.

i thought they would 100% be in to trade Gallo but idk if a small market team who's spent a lot of money over the past few years is just gonna punt a playoff spot. they have enough future picks that they could afford to make the playoffs and still be on track for a rebuild.

that's actually a good point. If anything, they might not actively seak to trade him, but might be open to listening to offers.

I need us to just trade back for Covington, Dario and TJ on top of our main core of players we already have and I might be happy with the team again. Trading back for even one of these guys or JJ would bring some much needed juice back to the team again.

IF Brand trades Thybule for Roco...I might have to buy a authentic Brand Jersey just to burn it. He gave away Shamet when he possibly could have negotiated to keep him. Not again Brand, not again.

Rose would be good on the bench of any contender, aside from the Clippers, where I don't know he would get the minutes.
The only problem with Rose is that the last time he played the 82nd game of the season was in 2014-15.
It'd be more likely for him to last if he plays on a good team because he can keep his minutes down. On a bad team like the Pistons he has to play more minutes than he wants to. That's playing with fire given his injury history.

So both sides get a little bit of something out of it. A good team gets a little help off the bench. And Rose wouldn't have to play so many minutes.

Always been an Ingram fan. Knew he wouldn’t be a laker for long when Bron got there. Hated to see him go but knew it was necessary for him to get better. He was doing this exact thing after the break last year. :rofl::rofl::rofl: at being a chucker on that team getting less than 20 attempts. He’ll be fine whenever Zions laces up, maybe better.

antidope antidope what are your thoughts on Poeltl?

Was listening to Sam Vecenie's pod and he was talking about how Poeltl is someone that the Celtics should target. Would the Spurs move him?

IF Brand trades Thybule for Roco...I might have to buy a authentic Brand Jersey just to burn it. He gave away Shamet when he possibly could have negotiated to keep him. Not again Brand, not again.

Nah that’s not happening. Thybulle is untouchable unless it’s in a package with Horford probably to get rid of his contract for somebody much better and a better fit with the lineup. Zhaire and Culver are boys...would be something involving him, Mike Scott and a draft pick I’m sure.

kobe fans are still pushing this narrative? STOP IT. This is ridiculous and he was trash.

The Lakers were top-2 title favorites that year but they were complete trash because that clown didn't want to pass the ball. This was literally in plain view. Maybe you should go watch the game vs. GSW early in the season when that loser took 41 shots (and shot terribly but that is needless to say because it is kobe bryant we are talking about) while Dwight/Nash/Pau took 8/8/11 shots.

Don't try to lie again and blame it on injuries. Injuries weren't the problem with that team. I just explained to you above what the problem was, weather injured or healthy, it was the same one problem.

Still in denial? How about this:

The Lakers are top-2 title favorites this year and have faced just as many injuries as that 2012-2013 Lakers team. Why are they still steamrolling the competition? Why is Dwight Howard playing better at age 34 than he was at age 27?

The facts and evidence are insurmountable yet you tell push this narrative that "he was determined to get us to the playoffs, by any means necessary. Gave us everything." Yeah, and kanye west dresses good.

I don't know how kobe fans aren't overwhelmingly embarrassed by their blatant lies and complete disregard for their eyes' vision.

What's next?

"kyrie irving was such a killer competitor that he was determined to get the 2020 nets to the playoffs by any means necessary that he gave us everything before he broke his knee" ????

No, he's ****ing trash, just like Bryant, just like Harden.
I like your energy

Do better ESPN.

Steph Curry needs more help

I want Dolan to offer BI the bag and let him put up as many shots as he wants.

tenor.gif

Knicks ain't even getting a phone call

If for some reason the Pels are dumb enough to not give BI the bag this summer, I feel like he'd definitely choose to go to Mempis or Atlanta over the Knicks.

If for some reason the Pels are dumb enough to not give BI the bag this summer, I feel like he'd definitely choose to go to Mempis or Atlanta over the Knicks.
Charlotte...home (or close to it) and Mitch is running things.

Charlotte...home (or close to it) and Mitch is running things.
That's true. I guess I was just thinking that MEM and ATL have more pieces in place already. CHA would basically be the same situation he's in now.

Is knicks practice facility still upstate?

I bet if knicks actually have their practice facility in manhattan it'd be easier to attract free agents 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom