THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You despise to observe it

melousa.jpg

source.gif

No comparable how?

Y’all know Gobert is a 2x DPOY, right? They had guards defending him and he was changing layups all night
Y’all know Fournier was a second option on a playoff team.

Losing sucks but still
You positioning it like France has a comparable number of NBA players on their team. Apart from Gobert and Batum, the other NBA players like Nitty and Fournier are role players at best in the NBA. The rest of the team aren't NBA caliber. Every single player on Team USA are NBA starters. To make it seem like it wasn't still a big upset despite this being USA's C/D team is what I mean

Can’t wait for the tweets of support from all these cats who dropped out :lol:

You positioning it like France has a comparable number of NBA players on their team. Apart from Gobert and Batum, the other NBA players like Nitty and Fournier are role players at best in the NBA. The rest of the team aren't NBA caliber. Every single player on Team USA are NBA starters. To make it seem like it wasn't still a big upset despite this being USA's C/D team is what I mean

The fact that you think Batum is better than Fournier says enough.

The best two players on the court were French. But no Kemba can’t be getting outplayed by Frank niketalk. That’s inexcusable but this isn’t us losing to Greece in 04 or letting sauranus jaskiecjshcncs earn a contract on us.

Sleeping on Fournier smh.

:rofl: :rofl:

The Celtics and Donovan Mitchell being national embarrassments. You truly hate to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom