THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That point, as we saw, was a championship :lol: This ***** KD really left cuz he aint get to play enough hero ball :rofl:

Got tricked out his spot. Saw there was more personal value and validation from the people who hated his move to GSW in playing hero ball, putting up big stats and ultimately losing....

Than buying in, playing team ball and winning. I always said....KD is a pure barbershop boy mentally, with a blog boy dream skill set in reality.

16-17 KD that bought in was the perfect blend of this.

Some of yall dudes are nuts man. He's a lame cause he's trying to find himself and find happiness? Cause it doesn't fit some arbitrary archetype of what yall deem acceptable?

Whatever KD is looking for I hope he finds it.

It is possible to both feel sorry for him and hope he finds happiness and also think the way he conducts himself a lot of times is lame...

Gobert’s (and their PF) size giving the US problems. Turner in foul trouble. Had Harrison Barnes on him for a bit.

Team USA done. That's a wrap for other countries in the 2020 Olympics. Redeem Team 2.0, all the biggest names are going to participate

Lol seems like that's exactly what's going on. I didn't read the whole article but bringing up okc again in a negative light is about as lame as it gets and shows his lack of awareness. They got every right to feel some type of way towards him..
They have a right to feel some type of way but I guarantee you they don’t have a right to say some of the **** that’s they’ve said to him.

Reactions: OTG
Donovan

ADC58E75-0973-4B5A-8550-72EE392562E9.gif

They have a right to feel some type of way but I guarantee you they don’t have a right to say some of the **** that’s they’ve said to him.
Fans are weird AF and act like scumbags when a player leaves. It's messed up but that's reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom