THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every team has got sonned lol
1DD98DCD-9238-4E62-A1F1-1B6738F9FF4B.jpeg
would be kinda crazy tbh lol

If we're trading Harden, it's gonna be for bad contracts and a whole lotta picks. Miami and Phoenix come to mind in that regard.

This isn't just a coaching deal. it's an organization philosophy that starts with Morey. Dallas has the 2nd highest oRTG in the league, averaging 1.117 points per possession. Luka as the pick and roll ball handler generates 1.12 points per possession. Giannis in transition generates 1.14 points per possession. James Harden isolations generate 1.13 points per possession. When the shots aren't falling, i'd love to see them diversify and incorporate more ball movement and look for easier shots, but the raw numbers suggest James Harden isolating yields more points per possession than almost anything else.

edit: the defense is just gonna be bad until they upgrade the minutes they get at backup 3/4/5. House/McLemore/Thabo/Chandler isn't gonna cut it in the long run, but that's on Tilman being cheap.
There's got to be something wrong with the math if it's saying that Giannis on a fast break barely yields more points per possession than a Harden iso. I can't believe that.

There's got to be something wrong with the math if it's saying that Giannis on a fast break barely yields more points per possession than a Harden iso. I can't believe that.

Clip Set apparently made an “explanatory“ call to the Pistons about D Rose. I’m guessing they were told the price was higher than they want to pay and that was the end of it. We shall see.

Clip Set apparently made an “explanatory“ call to the Pistons about D Rose. I’m guessing they were told the price was higher than they want to pay and that was the end of it. We shall see.
detroit prolly wanted to send back blake griffin so he can finally get his jersey raised

I have to apologize to MPJr. I thought he was going to be pure trash.

Nuggets taking him was always the right move though. Just to much potential value to pass up at the end of the lottery. I was kinda surprised the Knicks passed on him when it happened.

I have to apologize to MPJr. I thought he was going to be pure trash.

Nuggets taking him was always the right move though. Just to much potential value to pass up at the end of the lottery. I was kinda surprised the Knicks passed on him when it happened.

277094F0-7B9F-4DEA-9697-F6DD8AEBF532.gif

Literally....ZERO risk taking too end talent at #14. Especially when he doesn’t need to come in and play right away.

Now imagine if we had a good coach....I’ll save my Malone rant for another day. Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom