THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That really sucks and I don't wish this for anyone. But that car crash did not end his career.

I hope he has a full recovery :/

I agree, that crash didn't end his career. The lack of interest from the owners wanting him to languish on their bench ended his career. It sucked that he was in an accident at the fault of a drunk driver, and I don't blame, sue, get your money, and move on.

He’s hiding that hairline

***** think he slick. I ain't even mad at you Pat :lol: :lol:.

i

Facts or naa? :nerd:

of course. russ been in his bag once he found rhythm. He may hunt for triple doubles and stat padding, but it still helps the team ultimately. He racks up assists, which helps guys get in rhythm and stay there, and chases boards and goes immediately in transition. He may be a bonehead, but can't say he doesnt try, on offense. In fact the main complaint was always him being locked in defensively. Outside of KD peter cottontail head ***, everybody liked playing with russ.

Honestly, I have no idea what Masai is thinking. Is he going to trade his assets? Or will he run with this group that's going to have a decent playoff run?
He might be fishing for value rather then let their contracts run out

I think this group has a decent playoff run in them though. Another report I heard is that Raptors will be buyers rather than sellers

Don’t think it matters whether Russ or Harden is the Rockets best player when the rest of the team is made up of mostly undersized guys who are streaky shooters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom