THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kristian palotie shed light on fiba’s War with the euroleague and also somewhat with the nba on nate Duncan’s pod

Fiba is trying to make the World Cup into the major event and trying to be the governing body for everything

Fiba made their qualifying tourney during the nba season which is why jvg had to coach Randoms that not many people even know about

They didn’t want to run their basketball World Cup at the same time as soccer World Cup which is why we’re getting international basketball two consecutive summers

They are running the risk of the top talent in the world not wanting to play

Not surprise that we loss today. Not having Tatum and no bigs eventually will catch up. I was scared we might not even get a pass to the OLYs next year but that we did. Overall this was a C team at best. No shame we n losing to France or Anybody’s else A team in this tourney. This tournament prove some of these cats are overrated. How the bucks give Middleton 150 some millions dollars is beyond me. Dude is buns the rest of his career. Kamba is good, but will never be great. Only guy who we might see develop is Wade 2.0. Every other player on this squad is trash. Let’s see who wants to play next year..

:lol: @ thinking a FIBA tourney has any bearing on how these guys perform in the actual NBA.

Khris Middleton and Kemba Walker will probably both be All Stars AGAIN this season.

Why would it not?? Kemba been in the league 8 years and is the Kemba we saw in the tourney. No consistency. Middleton is a flash in the pan. One good year and you give him 150 mil. Of course they will both be all stars. It’s the EAST. Don’t mean they don’t suck.

Da WZRD of Ainge :pimp::pimp:

future-super-trapper-video-0.gif

Why would it not?? Kemba been in the league 8 years and is the Kemba we saw in the tourney. No consistency. Middleton is a flash in the pan. One good year and you give him 150 mil. Of course they will both be all stars. It’s the EAST. Don’t mean they don’t suck.

Word...because being an all star in the most elite basketball league in the world is really easy to do just as long as you're in the Eastern Conference.

Great call my guy

Word...because being an all star in the most elite basketball league in the world is really easy to do just as long as you're in the Eastern Conference.

Great call my guy

NBA is the best league in the world. I agree. But the EAST still trash. You can be an all star in the east

Should we also revisit what Lakers fans thought of their team at this time last year?

:rofl:

remember when Ainge was building a potential dynasty for years to come :rofl::rofl:

Imagine not wanting to trade for Kawhi/PG because they couldn't give up Mr. Flattop.... and those all mighty ruling "Assets"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom