THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The team has some stuff going for it. Just need to make a few key player swaps and add some more seasoning.

May not really need the Tier 1 guys.

I really don't give two ****s about the Medals, but considering this team just took an L to a team that boasted Evan Fournier & Frank Nt....... yea they may need a lil more than just some better role players

The team has some stuff going for it. Just need to make a few key player swaps and add some more seasoning.

May not really need the Tier 1 guys.
If Serbia’s coach would stop messing around we might have a better idea of who they are. Australia France will still be strong next summer

Not having any tier 1 guys is a big ask for a team who will most likely not have played much together

kemba walker wants a max contract you say?

mjlol.png

None of these players should be back for the Olympics tbh. This was legit the C team. I think Mitchell might be the only guy that actually benefitted from the experience

If Serbia’s coach would stop messing around we might have a better idea of who they are. Australia France will still be strong next summer

Not having any tier 1 guys is a big ask for a team who will most likely not have played much together
I mean I agree, but I'm going off the idea that a lot of those guys won't want to play.

Replace Middleton and Barnes with Booker and Beal who can knock down 3s and create off dribble. Replace Derrick White with someone like Fox who can legitimately run an offense and be a scoring threat. Get some bigs that will play hard and don't suck (plenty of young guys out there).

BUMOVICH AND RILEY'S DAD'S BETA COACH HATE AMERICAN. USA, USA, USA , USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSR

I mean I agree, but I'm going off the idea that a lot of those guys won't want to play.

Replace Middleton and Barnes with Booker and Beal who can knock down 3s and create off dribble. Replace Derrick White with someone like Fox who can legitimately run an offense and be a scoring threat. Get some bigs that will play hard and don't suck (plenty of young guys out there).
I get what you mean and I agree

I guess I took exception to “we may not need tier 1 guys” in that I think they do need some

But I agree that those guys may not want to play :lol:

I still think they’d be vulnerable to those other powerhouses with a better built team without the tier 1 players

Kuz was smart to remove himself from this mess when he had the chance. Don't want the stench of this to ruin his offseason

I get what you mean and I agree

I guess I took exception to “we may not need tier 1 guys” in that I think they do need some

But I agree that those guys may not want to play :lol:

I still think they’d be vulnerable to those other powerhouses with a better built team without the tier 1 players
Yeah, perhaps I should've worded it differently.

If we aren't playing our Tier 1 guys, we are definitely more vulnerable against teams that have guys like Jokic/Gobert/Giannis/etc.

I just think they should be able to build off of this and have a better idea of what works and what doesn't. With the original list of players they had prior to camp, you should be able to field a solid squad. Just not as good as 2008/2012/2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom