THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of this...
1580028205800.png
It's supposed to...

Given the draft class this year I wonder if teams are gonna more willing to let go of their first round picks to make moves at the deadline

The Celtics really just gave us Matisse Thybulle :lol:

They would be sitting pretty as hell right now if they had Thybulle instead of Grant Williams
How so?

Grant been solid and they’ve been able to play him at the 5 in stints and the team has been really good. Only a #SohiSample, but in 177 mins with him at the 5, the Cs have had a defensive rating of 94.5 and +8 net rating. He does Marcus Smart type stuff but in a bigger body.

Thybulle is a very good defender, but as a wing, he’d only play like 12-15 MPG on this Celtics team. Not very skilled offensively either.

How so?

Grant been solid and they’ve been able to play him at the 5 in stints and the team has been really good. Only a #SohiSample, but in 177 mins with him at the 5, the Cs have had a defensive rating of 94.5 and +8 net rating. He does Marcus Smart type stuff but in a bigger body.

Thybulle is a very good defender, but as a wing, he’d only play like 12-15 MPG on this Celtics team. Not very skilled offensively either.
Not really Grant but Carsen Edwards lol Thybulle on the Cs with Smart, JB, JT, Semi would clamp up anyone

From a recent Chris Paul interview with Sports Illustrated:

“After the season I reached out to the [Rockets] and said, ‘Hey, if you guys want to go in a different direction, let us know now. That way we can figure something out,’” Paul said. “They said we’re not trying to go in a different direction. [Morey] asked me if I wanted to go to Oklahoma City. I said no, and he said, ‘We won’t trade you there, because you chose to come to us from L.A.’ He doesn’t owe me anything, but that’s where the whole communication thing was.”

Not really Grant but Carsen Edwards lol Thybulle on the Cs with Smart, JB, JT, Semi would clamp up anyone
Carsen was a 2nd round pick that the Cs basically got for free, while still being able to get the guy they wanted in Grant. Both teams seem happy. Not sure why buc em buc em feels the need to bring it up like the Cs are missing out on something.

Carsen was a 2nd round pick that the Cs basically got for free, while still being able to get the guy they wanted in Grant. Both teams seem happy. Not sure why buc em buc em feels the need to bring it up like the Cs are missing out on something.
We gave up the pick y’all got Edwards with in the Thybulle trade. That’s the point Buc tryna make

It’s A reason why they’re not being so gassed up despite how well Giannis is doing

I also had no idea that the Bucks have played 46 games and only 15 of those have been vs winning teams. Tied with the Jazz for by far the easiest strength of schedule so far based on opponent record.

Strength of schedule is only used to slander the Lakers. Stop lol

Lol wut

If Thybulle played 25+ MPG this year he might be First Team All Defense. As a rookie. He would make your team much, much tougher.

Y’all have fun with thick thighed Isaiah Canaan and Grant Williams dropping 3PPG on 38% from the field not doing anything to stand out whatsoever.

think hes tryna say that anyone can claim rape and you are not legally a sex offender because you were not convicted.

i think its pretty weird timid be always calling kobe a rapist like he was on the case or was in the room with kobe and katelyn faber
:rofl::rofl::rofl: at knowing her name

Fire lol
I think it’s crazy how Bron and bean have a bromance but their fans despise each other :rofl:
this isn’t true for most of the people I know in real life. Kobe’s my foat; I respect Bron as one of the best ever; generational talent

He was at the club with HIS WIFEY and Pat Bev, fwiw

makes me like her even more now

Bless THA BOARD MAN

church 2.jpg
Privacy is a thing of the past....:smh::smh:

Last edited:
Nasty loss to Croc Rondo & letting average shooters look like Larry Bird.

Read a stat stating that overall the Lakers are top 5 in opponents 3pt percentage but (there #1 at home & in the late teens on the road). Every game we lost has been due to just straight up lazy TO's & not getting to 50/50 balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom