THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh I didn’t post in hwre

was gonna cop his autographed jersey from panini had it on eBay on my watchlist. Only $900 but I was being cheap, they all flew. Every single item on the panini website and eBay gone for retail and everything

with the prices people will ask, I’ll never own it :smh:
Shoulda just pulled the trigger a few days ago. Might be one of my biggest regrets SMFH
same here. Disappointed in myself. Always told myself i would eventually get to purchasing one.

I know some of you will want to hit staples and celebrate Kobe, but just thought you guys should know .... just in case you're to consume to watch TV or listen to the news.

Screenshot_20200127-121818_Chrome.jpg

Man, I can't lie I would be nervous as hell if I were the Doctor or living within that same household as the Doctor.

Bruh. These girls really lost their sister bruh their sister. :frown: :frown:
Their pops.

dude. They were like a perfect lil family. Dude kept getting girls but he was always so happy about it. They going to forever seeing highlights and getting asked this and that. Man. Terrible.

One lost but fun Kobe fun fact
06 All Star Wknd. Iggy debuts the white/black/red Kobe 1s in the rookie sophomore game and wins MVP
andre-iguodala-of-the-sophomore-team-poses-with-the-mvp-award-after-picture-id56876158

Following day at the dunk contest, right before Iggy’s turn in the dunk off, Kobe is telling him the dunk to do that “should’ve won” and Iggy pulls it off

I've been a Cs fan my whole life, but in 1998 I really started to take a liking to the Sacramento Kings because they had a dude that looked like me and actually had sauce/flash to his game (JWill). Even after they traded him, I was still a fan until CWebb left the year I graduated HS. There was no single player I loved rooting against more during that time in any sport than Kobe (although Shaq wasn't too far behind), but he always got the last laugh. This feeling then got ramped up even more when we had the Cs/Lakers battles a few years later. I absolutely loved when a team that I cared for was finally able to beat him. Of course he got the last laugh though.

Kobe was always the ultimate adversary. I "hated" the dude in a sports sense, but I ALWAYS respected him. Didn't think it would affect me like this, given I was always on the other side, but here we are...

feel bad for Bron they are destroying him in his IG comments
Saying all kind of ****

let my man mourn and grieve man he had a real relationship with Kobe man smh
Deactivated my IG earlier for the foreseeable future because of those exact shenanigans on Bron IG.

The society we live in is beyond trash and a lot of that is driven by social media. All I wanna do is be as present as possible for my 6 month old and wife and just inspire as much positivity as possible, the way Bean did.

I've been a Cs fan my whole life, but in 1998 I really started to take a liking to the Sacramento Kings because they had a dude that looked like me and actually had sauce/flash to his game (JWill). Even after they traded him, I was still a fan until CWebb left the year I graduated HS. There was no single player I loved rooting against more during that time in any sport than Kobe (although Shaq wasn't too far behind), but he always got the last laugh. This feeling then got ramped up even more when we had the Cs/Lakers battles a few years later. I absolutely loved when a team that I cared for was finally able to beat him. Of course he got the last laugh though.

Kobe was always the ultimate adversary. I "hated" the dude in a sports sense, but I ALWAYS respected him. Didn't think it would affect me like this, given I was always on the other side, but here we are...
like one person said man hatred in that sense is just a different form of fandom
Deactivated my IG earlier for the foreseeable future because of those exact shenanigans on Bron IG.

The society we live in is beyond trash and a lot of that is driven by social media. All I wanna do is be as present as possible for my 6 month old and wife and just inspire as much positivity as possible, the way Bean did.
bro these people make me sick to my ****ing stomach dude
none of them ****ing even met kobe
kobe and bron had a REAL *** relationship man
kobe's last tweets say it all
and it turns out that Bron has always wanted that embrace from Bean :frown: **** is sad

VERY happy that Bron got to do that interview the other night after he passed Bean and I KNOW bean saw it.

people are toxic af like get a ****ing life and let the man grieve

he, kyrie, KD seem to be the ones taking it the hardest rn in terms of the players/peers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom