THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deactivated my IG earlier for the foreseeable future because of those exact shenanigans on Bron IG.

The society we live in is beyond trash and a lot of that is driven by social media. All I wanna do is be as present as possible for my 6 month old and wife and just inspire as much positivity as possible, the way Bean did.

Deactivating mine also for a bit. I cannot take it. Nonsense.

Life is short man.

Had cancelled my trip to take my mom to LA to see her mother cuz of all the **** going on.

Found out shes doing even worse and may only be around fot another month or so. Told my mom **** this bozo Trump and all those goofs. Rebooked it today, paid an extra 130 but **** it

yeah man. be strong yall
life is fragile af

just gotta appreciate everything
im done with the a vs b man greatness is greatness and greatness, as we see, always appreciated other greatness

Never having that debate again as well. Or at least I won’t be partaking in it.

Life is short man.

Had cancelled my trip to take my mom to LA to see her mother cuz of all the **** going on.

Found out shes doing even worse and may only be around fot another month or so. Told my mom **** this bozo Trump and all those goofs. Rebooked it today, paid an extra 130 but **** it

you made the right choice my G

$$$ comes & goes

*Yea don't wanna bring that negativity in here on a day like today so removing those comments but some people are sick man :smh:

Can't even let a man grieve in peace over a contemporary and personal hero without spewing all sorts of outlandish bs with nothing to back it up

Last edited:

Not blaming the pilot as he lost his life too but that’s how the statements of the experts they asked comes off .

Going too Fast and too low

where is a good place to get authentic jerseys verified here in LA? Is there such a thing?

Same question but online?

Growing up in L.A., I was always a lakers fan. Kobe was 1 year older than me. I was a senior in high school when he got drafted. I followed his career all throughout till my late 30's.

I never understood how people can cry over a celebrity that they never met, unfortunately, now I know why.

I apologize for routinely making light of celebrity deaths and the ensuing reactions. I will never, EVER do that **** again.

This ****ing sucks.

Kobe's passing has brought every sports fan together, no matter who your favorite team is. That's how great Kobe Legend really is.

We again are all gonna have our debates and arguments once this subsides a bit. But at the end of the day, we are all human fans of a game we love and fans/admirers of the superheroes of sport, those who defy the laws of gravity and achieve the type of excellence we can only dream of one day doing ourselves in our own lives.

While we must continue on with heavy hearts, one thing remains timeless: he touched all our lives in a way that we will always remember.

Kobe left his indelible mark on Earth. He doin the same thing in Paradise, whippin the basketball gods too just like he did to basketball mortals here, on his way to another legendary feat.

Thank you for the memories, GOAT.
Purple N Gold 4ever.

Seeing everyone’s story and seeing the impact he made on the world is helping with the grieving. I love seeing all the Instagram posts from nba players commemorating what Kobe meant to them.

They don’t owe us their opinions, but I can only imagine what Bron, KD, Kyrie, Giannis & Harden have to say and I hope they are doing ok.

It’s so many people ****ed up about this I just can’t imagine what Vanessa and Natalia are going through.

sick to my stomach
then there are those in the comments mad that he hasn't posted yet
talking about
**** you show your respects. like wtf.
you don't think he prob not right there with Bean FAMILY right now?! come on

Facts...I agree with sohi 23 sohi 23 we shouldn't be giving our energy to such BS but it's hard not to...**** is upsetting forreal. I peeped Lil Bronny's IG page to see if people were hating on his comment section too but gladly they have enough decency fro that. **** Social media

I know I just said we shouldn't give the negativity attention, but just this morning my boy texts me with a pic of KCP wearing a Kobe tee with claims that this was a Lakers sacrifice to sell merchandise.

That's my friend, and I ignored that *****. Let those people figure it out on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom