THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Facts...I agree with @sohi 23 we shouldn't be giving our energy to such BS but it's hard not to...**** is upsetting forreal. I peeped Lil Bronny's IG page to see if people were hating on his comment section too but gladly they have enough decency fro that. **** Social media
**** social media for real man got people acting up out their ****ing minds

and that TMZ article got me ****ed up
161 knots is 185 MPH man..

I know I just said we shouldn't give the negativity attention, but just this morning my boy texts me with a pic of KCP wearing a Kobe tee with claims that this was a Lakers sacrifice to sell merchandise.

That's my friend, and I ignored that *****. Let those people figure it out on their own.
****ing hate people like that man
not everything is some ****ing dumb *** conspiracy theory
dumbness watch too much ****ing youtube
like people make me ****ing sick like where is your humanity bruh

we all lost a hero but these people lost FAMILY bruh
they wouldn't like it if their cousin pass and we go hit them on social talking about sacrifices to the man

Posted this in the Lakers thread but posting it here too. If you got a minute, my thoughts on Kobe on my site. Thanks!

Instagram --> https://www.instagram.com/unbiased_opinions_/

https://www.unbiasedopinions.net/home/legends-never-die
Legends Never Die.JPG

Speaking of Lebron...

Reality is, once the dust has settled the narrative will shift back to him as it always does...

Sports is about stories and the “Can he / will he and the Lakers win the chip for LA in Kobe’s memory” narrative is more compelling then anything in recent memory.

Speaking of Lebron...

Reality is, once the dust has settled the narrative will shift back to him as it always does...

Sports is about stories and the “Can he / will he and the Lakers win the chip for LA in Kobe’s memory” narrative is more compelling then anything in recent memory.

I don't think that's going to be fair to him.. Everything is set up right now for Championship or Bust. I can't imagine the level of vitriol if he ends up falling short. It'd go to a different level than just getting jokes off.

people really acting like bron ain’t gonna say something at the game tonight?

no need for him to post anything on ig when he’s gonna say something to the media tonight.

Speaking of Lebron...

for better or worse the pressure just increased. Now they have to win it all This season.

I don't think that's going to be fair to him.. Everything is set up right now for Championship or Bust. I can't imagine the level of vitriol if he ends up falling short. It'd go to a different level than just getting jokes off.
i’m saying though. I understand putting pressure on bron but damn I can’t even fault the man if he loses in the playoffs this year. not one word of slander will be said. sad thing is I know if bron loses this year a few of y’all will be in here with the :rofl: smilies like nothing catastrophic happened this year.

people really acting like bron ain’t gonna say something at the game tonight?

no need for him to post anything on ig when he’s gonna say something to the media tonight.

*tomorrow

man I already know I’m going to cry watching his last game on espn tonight, watching the tribute tomorrow , watching the HOF induction , the funeral, whenever Venessa and the kids come to a game, etc.

this sucks man

if lebron wins a chip this year the media are going to crown him as the undisputed goat

The media hype around the lakers for the rest of this year is going to be wild

i’m saying though. I understand putting pressure on bron but damn I can’t even fault the man if he loses in the playoffs this year. not one word of slander will be said. sad thing is I know if bron loses this year a few of y’all will be in here with the :rofl: smilies like nothing catastrophic happened this year.
not fair for him at ALL

Bron got so much weight now esp considering Kobe's last posts were to him

tell you one thing tho if he gets that thing done that dedication speech to Bean is gonna break me man

People are just vile, man. Terrible.
****ing disgusting man
always that clutter of scum

everywhere else man ive never felt more connected to people ive never met
on here, twitter, fb, etc.

these scum letting dumb **** get in the way of what really should be

Speaking of Lebron...

i would hope one wouldn’t put that kind of pressure on bron. People are sick man

Can’t help but continue to think about how it must of been like in that coptor moments before it hit the mountain

speeding, Gigi’s probably scared as hell, Kobe’s probably trying to comfort her knowing the inevitable,while also probably feeling guilty, other families in there probably talking and pleading with their god,

man

Social Media is a gift and a curse. The hate that is spewed by people doesn’t surprise me. Some people are genuinely hateful. Some of us wake up and see sunlight, others wake up and say it’s too bright outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom