THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t help but continue to think about how it must of been like in that coptor moments before it hit the mountain

if the chopper was going as fast as reported when it hit the hill....then they had no idea it was there. More than likey it happened unknowingly and very quickly.

if the chopper was going as fast as reported when it hit the hill....then they had no idea it was there. More than likey it happened unknowingly and very quickly.

Facts. They couldn’t see, so basically they didn’t know the hill was there due to the fog. A big reason why they were way off course from the school. Pilot couldn’t see. Tragic, freak accident

Staples is still basically inaccessible because they’re cleaning up from the Grammy’s, but the center courtyard of LA Live is a huge Kobe/Gianna memorial. Pics coming.

IF the Lakers win it all this season, will this go down as Bron's greatest feat or still his ring in Cleveland?

1580161830918.png

1580161844354.png

1580161857771.png

1580161867981.png

1580161887023.png

Just saw TMac's interview on the Jump and I am all ****ed up again. Something about seeing other grown men cry just wrecks me.

I really need to unplug for a few days. S***ty with the Superbowl this weekend, but needs to happen.

Last edited:
Just saw TMac's interview on the Jump and I am all ****ed up again. Something about seeing other grown men cry just wreaks me.

I really need to unplug for a few days. S***ty with the Superbowl this weekend, but needs to happen.
Fam, I keep watching video after video and listening to pod after pod and it hurts a lot. Might have to do the same. Living most of my adolescent life in Cali and loving hoops, I thought maybe this would only impact hoop heads but Bean was bigger. As a parent now, I'm hurting for his surviving family and can't imagine what they're going through.

For anyone in LA, I’d for sure recommend going to Staples. I’m sure it’s going to be like this for a while. Vibe was sad, but also peaceful and respectful. A lot of people sharing stories. Whole families all wearing Lakers gear. Pretty powerful to be around.

Fam, I keep watching video after video and listening to pod after pod and it hurts a lot. Might have to do the same. Living most of my adolescent life in Cali and loving hoops, I thought maybe this would only impact hoop heads but Bean was bigger. As a parent now, I'm hurting for his surviving family and can't imagine what they're going through.

Yeah it needs to be done. And this is coming from someone who has hated all things Lakers my entire life (other than Nick Van Exel and Kobe). Ive seriously never been this hurt over someone I have never met. I need to get offline for a while.

Not going to front ....

Bron will never be better than Kobe in Kobe's fans eyes, but if Bron wins the chip this year. He could very well be talked as the greatest ever just on the fact he has all the weight in his shoulders.

Like, he has been set up to win it all, if he don't I'm not going to gloat on this lost because I cannot imagine having that much pressure and coming up short. That alone will be torture for Bron, but oh lord, the wrath of those heartless dudes. Forget about it.

Like I'm not even going on lebron this year at all, I will probably shed a tear if he wins ....

But obviously faith will play its course ... I just have a gut feeling this will be like the patriots winning after 9/11, symbolic. Lakes winning this chip will be just are heartfelt.

Yea coming from a C's fan...I admit we don't realistically have a chance at the title this year so I wouldn't mind at all if our arch nemesis takes it. For Kobe.

Sports is so minuscule when you step back and look at the bigger picture man

Yea coming from a C's fan...I admit we don't realistically have a chance at the title this year so I wouldn't mind at all if our arch nemesis takes it. For Kobe.

Sports is so minuscule when you step back and look at the bigger picture man
Don’t count it out

the only thing better(“for the NBA”) than Lebrons lakers in the finals is a Celtics v lakers finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom