THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vividly remember Kobe interview that was played on his sportscentury where he was like
“I do everything young, came to the nba young won championships young, got married young”

tmac not capping at all

Social Media is a gift and a curse. The hate that is spewed by people doesn’t surprise me. Some people are genuinely hateful. Some of us wake up and see sunlight, others wake up and say it’s too bright outside.

Times like these it's usually better to just avoid comment sections.

People say the most when there's no threat of being snatched up.

If we're just talking impact on the actual NBA product... I can't think of anything like this in my life.

You have a league where SEVERAL of it's top players played with/against or have been directly trained by Kobe. Imagine what we all already feel, just growing up watching him.... then add on actually forging a friendship/being mentored by him. players gonna be dealing with this emotion all season, coaches too.

All last week we're talking about which one of the L.A teams was gonna make a move.... Jerry West is on record saying he feels like he lost a son, Rob Pelinka has been a friend & adviser to Kobe most of his adult life.

How do we expect these two guys to effectively do their jobs while dealing with this.

1580138171955.png

RIP Kobe and David Stern.

Less than a month into 2020. :smh:

Let me take a stab at this without cheating, this draft was when I was REALLY into the NBA

Marbury, Iverson, Kittles, Walker, Wallace, damn he was drafted by the NYK too but dont remember his name Jerome something, Pedrag Stojakavij, Samaki Walker?, Allen, Nash
Lorenzen Wright?, Eric Montross, Illgauskus, Camby, Stern, Kobe, Dampier, forgot his name, no idea

Has Phil Jackson said anything yet?

"The crash was a tragedy for multiple families. My heart goes out to Vanessa and the families that lost loved ones," Jackson said, per B/R's Howard Beck. "Kobe was a chosen one—special in many ways to many people. Our relationship as coach/player transcended the norm. He went beyond the veil."

I don't think that's going to be fair to him.. Everything is set up right now for Championship or Bust. I can't imagine the level of vitriol ife he ends up falling short. It'd go to a different level than just getting jokes off.

It’s not fair... but with the Lakers already being contenders and because its Lebron thats how its going to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom