THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not. If anything g that would make Hayward look bad. Imagine Kobe made it and the ref called the violation? And he missed the second attempt. It would take away the specialness.

87959D51-10F5-4103-AADC-DDC6092CE1EF.jpeg

here in Pittsburgh

I always thought of Kobe as being way older than me but it's not even that much, only 5 years. We're basically in the same age group. He was in the prime of his life :smh: man I did not imagine the story of life revealing this one.

“I have no words,” Messi wrote in his Instagram post. “All my love for Kobe’s family and friends. It was a pleasure to meet you and share good times together. You were a genius like few others.”
"I think Messi must have been 18 at the time, 17 maybe," said Bryant. "Ronaldinho called him over and said, 'Kobe, I want you to meet the player who is going to be the greatest player who ever lived.'" Bryant and Messi got to know each other better at the 2008 Olympics in Beijing. Both men were in the process of leading their respective teams to gold medals when they happened to run into each other at the cafeteria in the athlete's village.

"At the Olympics, the cafeteria is always the best place to be because you have all the athletes from all the teams in one place," he said. "When we were in the cafeteria walking around, we saw him and his team sitting at one of the tables and I just walked up and sat down with him and kind of talked about the Olympics, the game a little bit. It was fun."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom