THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MAMBA DAY 8/24 should be a FEDERAL HOLIDAY

that’s my birthday. One of the many random connections I have with Kobe, and the crazy thing is everyone’s story feels the same we are all connected to him at different times in different ways for the same exact reason, you could never deny his greatness

6E37A761-87AC-4F28-97AB-FA04A5AED1F6.jpeg

Wild :lol:

I understand people calling for games to be canceled, for one, I was not. Playing is therapeutic for lots people.

Just like when you are angry, sad, depressed, etc and want to go to the gym destroy the weights.

Play on ... lets celebrate his life the only way he would.

I used to get in heated arguments with Kobe haters

I’d always tell em you don’t know what he’s like in real life, don’t judge him based on his persona you see on TV or on the court

turns out, based on the global outpouring and all the stories from people he touched , that he was truly beloved for the person and father he was.

I honestly don’t care anymore. Looking to see how we do the tribute to Kobe tho

You know, I thought like that the day it happened, then I came to a realization. We can’t disrespect the game that he and his daughter and everyone else on that helicopter loved so much. It would be a disservice to them. And that’s why I continued to watch basketball after his death. But man, it’s tough

You know, I thought like that the day it happened, then I came to a realization. We can’t disrespect the game that he and his daughter and everyone else on that helicopter loved so much. It would be a disservice to them. And that’s why I continued to watch basketball after his death. But man, it’s tough
I’m still gonna watch but I don’t care for the outcome anymore. Having Joe as the bell ringer tonight would make the most sense but seems like too short notice

If someone can't play cuz he needs to grieve I understand, but otherwise I don't see the problem with continuing the games. Kobe wouldn't be offended at all if ppl continued to play, I bet he'd be confused why they wouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom