THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ In what was probably his last interview, Kobe told Bill Plashke of the LA Times to write that he wanted Lakers fans to fully embrace LeBron and accept him as part of the Lakers family.

Tatum / Kobe story

was interning for Drew Hanlen at the time and We had Tatum in. Dude goes on this rant about how desperately he wanted to beat Bron and the Cavs....to protect Kobe’s legacy 🤣🤣🤣

mans legit said he was thinking no one would put bron over Kobe if he lost to a rookie and a Celtics team without Kyrie lmao

real Stan **** lol

The love of the game and competition :nthat: Basketball ****

what was ya'll favorite Kobe shoe? Mine was the 5. Just a sexy silhouette.

These are still crack to me.
nba-feet-christmas-day-2010-26.jpg

Tatum / Kobe story

was interning for Drew Hanlen at the time and We had Tatum in. Dude goes on this rant about how desperately he wanted to beat Bron and the Cavs....to protect Kobe’s legacy 🤣🤣🤣

mans legit said he was thinking no one would put bron over Kobe if he lost to a rookie and a Celtics team without Kyrie lmao

real Stan **** lol

Lmaoooooo thank you for sharing this. Tatum is 100% a Kobe stan

Lmaoooooo thank you for sharing this. Tatum is 100% a Kobe stan

lmao but wait watch this another Tatum story

Tatum Is talking to Drew and I’m just sitting right there and he’s saying he’s been Kobe > bron since forever and he never understood why people thought otherwise. He said they played the Cavs his first game of his career, and after that game he FaceTimes drew and says

“LeBron better than Kobe bro. He’s not real. I’m sorry” :rofl:

once he found out they were playing the Cavs in the offs he said this was it I have to save my boy’s legacy lmao I just found that so damn funny man lol it took Tatum one game to override everything lmao

Y'all some real ****ing weirdos.
Straight up, Kobe just died and y'all talking about slandering a man that personally knew him.
There are KIDS on NT, let's always remember that. The hope is they eventually mature and grow up like Kobe, or else Kobe gonna whip they psyche all the way up and down the California coast

I really dont care what happens this season at this point. Sucked the life out of the NBA for me. Was looking forward to the trade deadline, playoffs, etc.

Days later and I still want to shed a tear every time i think of the pain Vanessa and the daughters are going through.

Anyone wanna slander Lebron or Kobe? I'll go one on one with you right *** NOW.

Who wants to get they *** whipped wit some purple n gold mamba spit?

Last edited:
Some ppl are overreacting. I'm not even slandering Lebron right now. Not a cross word about Lebron has been said since Kobe's death. Just saying I'm not going to go soft on him or switch energy on him come finals time. 🤷‍♂️

LeBron gotta carry the throne now. If he pulls this off in LA and win it, he will be one of the GOAT Laker players ever.

Magic > Kobe > Bron.

I wanna says thanks to everyone posting thoughts and sharing stories about Kobe’s impact. It really helps seeing all the shared thoughts and feelings by people around the globe in completely different walks of life. To know this man impacted others as greatly as he did me really helps this grieving process.

I have so much to say but I tear up everytime I think about it. Eventually, I’ll feel better & I’ll be able to gather my thoughts and express how i truly feel but it’s tough right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom