THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what was ya'll favorite Kobe shoe? Mine was the 5. Just a sexy silhouette.
5 is a great silhouette.

Always thought the 6s and their snakeskin look were perfect given he was the "Black Mamba". Still wear my Glass Blues to hoop (which unfortunately hasn't been as much as I would like as of late).

what was ya'll favorite Kobe shoe? Mine was the 5. Just a sexy silhouette.

laser 2k4s :pimp:

first run of hypedunks were great.

kobe 4s were my favorite of the main model. I remember when they hit nike ID and I made a black/red Jordan 4 color way. Man I loved those shoes.

Back to the Future Hyperdunks :smh:

24AE5A51-B5CE-4156-891E-664FE74E12FD.jpeg

B67F4D30-2A73-4D99-9F68-9E53B90344CF.jpeg

This was literally last week man, no way you can tell me it wasn’t :smh: :frown:

The block button man... Use it. Today has prime example. I saw some truly vile stuff today and the block button was pressed.

take it how you will but Lebron ain't no Laker man. ***** don't even belong their. Talking about you gonna carry the torch of a man who played his whole career there. Get outta here man. Kobe's legacy will always be about competitive spirit. Lakeshow want the dude running from every challenge repping that?

What the **** is wrong with you? This was Kobe's last communication with the world.

Grow up and get a sense of perspective. Using this time to get your cheap LeBron takes off is incredibly poor taste.

What the **** is wrong with you? This was Kobe's last communication with the world.

Grow up and get a sense of perspective. Using this time to get your cheap LeBron takes off is incredibly poor taste.

Kobe has mentioned respect for Lebron's game outside of yellow and gold though. Lebron can and has done those things outside of a Lakers jersey as well. Not sure what the issue is with what I said.

Tatum / Kobe story

was interning for Drew Hanlen at the time and We had Tatum in. Dude goes on this rant about how desperately he wanted to beat Bron and the Cavs....to protect Kobe’s legacy 🤣🤣🤣

mans legit said he was thinking no one would put bron over Kobe if he lost to a rookie and a Celtics team without Kyrie lmao

real Stan **** lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom