THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me put something in perspective for you. Kobe eldest daughter just turn 17, on January 19, a week later both her love ones passed away in a tragic accident.

Slandering anyone who knew kobe and his family like LeBron did is disgraceful, disrespectful, and shows your immoral characteristics.

I don't like judging people but both of you are lames.

The perspective you just presented is just one of the many unfortunate circumstances we're all mourning. Unless you knew Kobe personally, your lifeline to him is basketball. You owe it to yourself to love harder than you've ever had before because unfortunate tragedies like this show us that nothing in life is promised. So where you view slander for Lebron on the basketball court as a negative, I'll choose to view it as one of the many reasons I have love for the game and even him. Whether I hate or love what he does on the court, he's still here to do it and that alone I have much appreciation for in this moment

it's almost like the death of a living legend gives you greater perspective on life.

for the rest of us at least.

It should give you perspective. Do everything you love with that much more passion. That should go for being a fan of basketball, right?

some of yall can't get Brons meat out your mouth, it's disgusting.

Kobe would have wanted the Lakers to win the chip and he was very close to Lebron. Sure he's mentored some of the younger generation in the game but it's not the same relationship...
Let's get something straight, you dont know what the **** Kobe wanted. Being the competitors he was, for all we know, he would want the best man, the one that wants it the most to win.

You acting like mentoring someone that emulates him and has the same killer instinct as him is nothing ... FOH .....

Like I said I dont need to slander Lebron and I wont if he loses this one ... but let's not act like this is the dude that self proclaimed himself the greatest after a block .... if you dont think Lebron wants to do this for Kobe and his own personal gains, you're delusional. But then again, I dont know the man, just speaking of track records .

43D664D1-233F-4E36-81BD-43C8D0C564BC.jpeg

Boat House Row in Philly (Awesome houses but very expensive)

3BFF52D8-AB07-4940-9359-B6630A8A2720.jpeg

in Center City Philly at 11th and Market ( New Gallery)

It was probably headed towards that way, but Coach Bud and Pero Antic sent Hibbert out of the league making him defend a stretch five and rendering his defensive attribute useless.
Damn thats a name I forgot, ATL legend Big Pero :pimp: ...Yo was in and out the league like it was nothin

Honestly all the player ridiculing conversations and debates do absolutely nothing for me anymore, it doesn't trigger any type of emotion...do as you please I don't care either way.

The perspective you just presented is just one of the many unfortunate circumstances we're all mourning. Unless you knew Kobe personally, your lifeline to him is basketball. You owe it to yourself to love harder than you've ever had before because unfortunate tragedies like this show us that nothing in life is promised. So where you view slander for Lebron on the basketball court as a negative, I'll choose to view it as one of the many reasons I have love for the game and even him. Whether I hate or love what he does on the court, he's still here to do it and that alone I have much appreciation for in this moment

Nah G, you lived up to your SN LAME-killa, you giving a lame explanation, to remove human empathy from people within a circle who all have families that know each other.

If saying something like this: "remember that year kobe died with his daughter, and lebron couldn't bring home a chip for kobe"

Go right ahead, slander away.

43D664D1-233F-4E36-81BD-43C8D0C564BC.jpeg

Boat House Row in Philly (Awesome houses but very expensive)

3BFF52D8-AB07-4940-9359-B6630A8A2720.jpeg

in Center City Philly at 11th and Market ( New Gallery)

I’ve been to that ratchet *** AMC theater with the bulletproof glass at the front desk and terrible *** seats :lol:

Some of you just couldn't help yourselves.

****ing jackasses.

Somehow I expected better in the aftermath of something of this magnitude/gravity happening...

Will never not be surprised at how low some folks are willing to stoop even in moments of unspeakable tragedy, straight craven **** :smh:

Yea this doesn't make sense to me.

Before kobe died most of this thread was slandering someone kobe knew. Kobe knew a lot of ppl.

It's been 2 days.. not about to explain the concept of human decency or empathy.
You can root for a team without throwing dirt or spewing negative energy in here.
A lot of us are still grieving & y'all want to take it there before Kobe & his angel can even be laid to rest.

Nah G, you lived up to your SN LAME-killa, you giving a lame explanation, to remove human empathy from people within a circle who all have families that know each other.

If saying something like this: "remember that year kobe died with his daughter, and lebron couldn't bring home a chip for kobe"

Go right ahead, slander away.

You can't speak on empathy and think anybody who loves basketball would say something like that. Calm down bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom