THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
aint noboy call him that ehh

Bro, when I read that tweet....

tenor.gif

In other news, the world retired the nickname “Maple Jordan” for Andre Wiggins many years ago due to him not being good...in case anyone was wondering.
Dont rub it in man

I thought he was the next one. Sigh...still a good player but damn wiggy. In hindsight, he didnt really have that drive at Kansas but i was too biased to realize/admit it.

man Sports hate is part of what makes sports great,

It reminds me of the Lakers vs. Celtics Chuck Klosterman essay 33; where he argues the 1980's Celtics vs. Lakers. represents literally everything about society,
and that all human beings can be split into exactly two categories, Lakers people and Celtics people. :lol:

While the article is obviously partly joking there IS a pearl of truth at the center...and that is

the great athletes, the truly great, the memorable ones, the ones that inspire passion, hatred, love, awe, they represent more than the themselves,

they represent the oldest, most primal emotions, **** like fear, love, hatred ambition, drive, compassion...

and hating a great athlete or loving them is a way for us to define ourselves in an increasingly chaotic and unclear world...

and when you lose that athlete especially in such a thudding and final way....

whether you hated or loved them you feel unmourned...abandoned.

**** is dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom