THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Boston in Miami… The score box in the bottom right hand corner flipped when the game started and it looked like the Italian flag… It’s still kind of does. Kobes at these games man.

There’s so many things to think about when someone dies not just the mourning...But the fact that we really don’t know what happens when we leave earth. I hope he was guided to the right place; I hope everyone was guided to the right place.

Watching Boston in Miami… The score box in the bottom right hand corner flipped when the game started and it looks like the Italian flag… It’s still kind of does. Kobes at these games man.

There’s so many things to think about when someone dies not just the mourning...But the fact that we really don’t know what happens when we leave earth. I hope he was guided to the right place; I hope everyone was guided to the right place.
8-0 run to start

Bigger than basketball.
Screenshot_20200128-190947.png

So i'm confused, Trae had to change his number back to his normal #11 even though he tried to switch to #8 the other day and now Embiid can play in #24 all of a sudden?

13968564.jpg
i think it might have more to do with the pre game roster submission more than anything. but just speculation

jerry west is the man. he had success in every franchise he was a part of. to think, some tried to actually downplay his impact. great man off the court as well.

been doing good staying away from this thread . Social media and just not watching ball today..... then my dude sends the Shaq clip to the group smh.

this **** is sad man

I was just thinking, the guy who gave the clearance to fly, I don't know how he can live with himself. I hope, for his own safety that his name will not be made public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom