THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

People of faith are able to lean on the "(s)he is in a better place" stuff to help them get through whatever grief they're going through. As an atheist, I don't have that luxury. Existence, to me, is finite. On the other hand, having this pov does make me enjoy what time I do have a little more harder.

What I don’t understand is was the helicopter in such thick fog that the pilot was lower than he thought he was? Like dude thought he was way up there but Unbeknownst to him he was barely off the ground and then hit the side of the hill? But helicopters have gauges for altitude and all that…

But in a lot of the reports and said that the helicopter Climbed over 2000 feet and then went off to the left...Which makes me think it was some sort of engine failure or maybe a bird or something got caught in the propellers I don’t know? I know it sounds dumb so forgive me but it just doesn’t make sense it’s just not clear. And I know helicopters are very sensitive when it comes to weight proportion’s/ balance like one little thing could screw everything up

Jaylen has basically turned into a Jimmy Butler type in year 4 as a "project" draft pick. Crazy.

What I don’t understand is was the helicopter in such thick fog that the pilot was lower than he thought he was? Like dude thought he was way up there but Unbeknownst to him he was barely off the ground and then hit the side of the hill? But helicopters have gauges for altitude and all that…

But in a lot of the reports and said that the helicopter Climbed over 2000 feet and then went off to the left...Which makes me think it was some sort of engine failure or maybe a bird or something got caught in the propellers I don’t know? I know it sounds dumb so forgive me but it just doesn’t make sense it’s just not clear. And I know helicopters are very sensitive when it comes to weight proportion’s/ balance like one little thing could screw everything up
Helicopter was missing 3 crucial features that would have helped the pilot it’s being reported
Also he only needed 20 more feet to clear the mountain, he just simply got lost in the fog

I think bird vs propellar woudnt be an issue lol.

But yes, I am VERY curious in what actually happened. Helicopters have ground proximity systems, an audible “pull up” would pop up. The crash site isnt even on the SIDE SIDE of the hill, it looks like it was on a flatter portion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom