THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched Shaqs reflection at that broke me man I never thought I’d see Shaq like this

Helicopter was missing 3 crucial features that would have helped the pilot it’s being reported
Also he only needed 20 more feet to clear the mountain, he just simply got lost in the fog
What were the missing features?? Please elaborate??It’s so heartbreaking to look at the flight path… It looks like Kobe’s helicopter was literally almost at the destination like a mile or 2 away. :frown:

I think bird vs propellar woudnt be an issue lol.

But yes, I am VERY curious in what actually happened. Helicopters have ground proximity systems, an audible “pull up” would pop up. The crash site isnt even on the SIDE SIDE of the hill, it looks like it was on a flatter portion?
Right I just am trying to think of anything I know the bird thing is stupid but I know birds getting sucked into plane engines have caused problems… I just really can’t think of what else it is. And like you said about the impact… It looks flat and it’s not like the helicopter bounced off the side and then rolled down to the flat surface it would’ve hit the side, impacted with debris all over the slope and part of the mountain

God jerry west saying he doesn’t know if he can get over this...that’s just devastating.

Right I just am trying to think of anything I know the bird thing is stupid but I know birds getting sucked into plane engines have caused problems… I just really can’t think of what else it is. And like you said about the impact… It looks flat and it’s not like the helicopter bounced off the side and then rolled down to the flat surface it would’ve hit the side, impacted with debris all over the slope and part of the mountain

Exactly, hope the full report comes out sooner than later.

Helicopter was missing 3 crucial features that would have helped the pilot it’s being reported
Also he only needed 20 more feet to clear the mountain, he just simply got lost in the fog
But if he got lost in the fog… He would still have gauges that would let him know how high he is… I don’t think any of those hills are 2000 feet tall are they? Ahh idk

But if he got lost in the fog… He would still have gauges that would let him know how high he is… I don’t think any of those hills are 2000 feet tall are they? Ahh idk
He went from 1200 to 2000 then dropped back down to 1700 which is when he crashed all while going 185 mph which is way too fast in those conditions according to other pilots

He went from 1200 to 2000 then dropped back down to 1700 which is when he crashed all while going 185 mph which is way too fast in those conditions according to other pilots
Thats the thing. I’m wondering even if you’re going too fast what can you possibly hit when you are 1700 feet in the air?

Been my go to shoes for the last 6-7 years.

195FAC35-AE9E-4109-8224-A50A8FEB18B7.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom